1991IDI Secret Project.....

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Man, I just had to go tie on a lobster bib because I was drooling all over my keyboard :rotflmao That thing looks amazing. I can't wait to see the finished item :hail

Robert - Do you realize what that quote does to my hunger pains??? :dunnoOr are you just tryin to make me take a trip? ;Really
Or do you just want me to do instant drool also? :idiot:
I fished for my own lobster for years. ;Sweet

1991idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
youre gonna have to make some videos or something when it hits the road, i absolutely love it.

i was thinking the sidewall on those big wheels would result in some harshness... maybe your roads are better than ours :mad:

I will try get some video of it eventually, but then again i have been saying that about the car for a couple years now too.

The roads around here are decent, not great, but the suspension should take care of things before i feel it. Besides the car rides great and it has 25 series tires on the back ;)

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so ...........................

updates?

pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssee

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
That is bad ass. Like someone posted earlier, glad you went and built something different, not some me too kind of vehicle;Sweet

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
Have you seen Gears? Stacy David is putting a durapax in one of these.

SWS

1991idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its running and driving, with minimal problems so far. I have put 100kms or so on it. Working out the issues as they come up. Its quite a bit of fun to drive, and should become more so as i get comfortable with it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Fordman75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that IH turned out sweet!!

Have you seen Gears? Stacy David is putting a durapax in one of these.

SWS

I saw that.cookoo That ticked me off.:mad::backoff -cuss Why the hell wouldn't he put a Ford, I mean IH diesel in it!!LOL:D An IDI wouldn't have made as much power/torque but a powerstroke would have.:dunno

papastruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that IH turned out sweet!!

I saw that.cookoo That ticked me off.:mad::backoff -cuss Why the hell wouldn't he put a Ford, I mean IH diesel in it!!LOL:D An IDI wouldn't have made as much power/torque but a powerstroke would have.:dunno

Or a DT. I'm sure he put the Dynamax in because of the sponsor dollars - er, I mean, aftermarket support.

On the topic at hand, I'd love to see the looks of some of the pedestrians as they walk by and see that staring at them.

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
Me likey. I would finish putting it together, and give it to me.

SWS