1991IDI Secret Project.....

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
ok, avoid all potholes...lol. unless the airide raises it some. looks like you need to cut your grass shorter now.:mad:

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
Its running and driving, with minimal problems so far. I have put 100kms or so on it. Working out the issues as they come up. Its quite a bit of fun to drive, and should become more so as i get comfortable with it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Looks great.;Sweet;Sweet We need more photos.:D

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Is the frame in primer or is that gray paint? You going to make some sort of bed or is the frame going to be exposed

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
That is a sweet rig!!!!!!

Just curious.... what kind of tires are you running..... As small as the tire is on those 22" Alcoa's it looks like a rubber band around the rim.......

1991idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The frame is in gray paint, and will be staying that colour. There will be a tool box that is the height of the rear window, from the cab to the suspension mounting bar.
The airride raises it about 10inches, so no worries on ride height.
Tires are 255/30zr24 rear and 255/35zr22 in the front.

jam0o0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i found this thing a wile ago when i was looking for air ideas for my truck. it's really cool to see it finished. really nice work and attention to detail.

fury9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
them tires and rims look like some kind of wicked low profile big rimmed forklift tires. Who made those rims and are those tires solid?? and you gotta put some chicken lights on the outside lower corners of the bumper!! the same ones as on the cab. IMO

Last edited:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know that it will be a long haul, but you have got to bring that rig to a Rally! Very cool, and please keep the updates and photos coming.;Sweet

Have you seen Gears? Stacy David is putting a durapax in one of these.

SWS
WHAT???!!! That's is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. Why not an IDI or even a DT360 or DT466? I've lost what little respect I had for Mr. David now! What a waste of a nice IH.

Heath

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online