need to find pedestal for ats 093 turbo

SPR1NK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be picking up an ats 093 turbo kit to go on my 6.9 tomorrow but the guy says it comes with everything EXCEPT the pedestal, I was wondering if anyone on here might know where to find one or of its even possible to find one. I'm new to forums so I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right spot, sorry if it's in wrong place

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ATS does not support turbos anymore. Better check for one before purchase. Ebay might be the only place to check for one. Check the Marketplace forum here.

Welcome to the OB , lotta good info on here, some should be taken with a grain of salt tho.

Edit: there is a couple listed there, if they haven't been sold yet.

Last edited:

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have lots of them. PM for info.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Seems this site has already helped you find what you need. As for buying ot getting help from typ4 aka Russ. You will be taken care of. Russ is a first rate business person and I have known him for many years thru this forum. We sometimes meet at the Towcat get togethers bar b ques. I great time is had by everyone that attends. Food and drink to please everyone too. My sil and I attended one year bringing a huge smoker to add to what was being prepared for dinner. The worst part is leaving the party at nite. To say its fun is an understatement. Rus resides in Oregon and a few years ago he was offered everything ATS had on the shelves for the 6.9 or 7.3 turbos. Its usually felt that if Russ does not have it then its not out there. I suggest you read the Hall of Shame before buying anything from an ebay seller. Many have been cheated by horrible ebay sellers and they earn a position on that list. But know this. They earned it. Nobody wanted them on the list but we felt its best to be forewarned of bad road ahead.

SPR1NK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so now the guys at us diesel parts here in Missoula say I won't gain anything putting that turbo on and its not worth it, truth or no?

SPR1NK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I thought, I figured they were full of it but it doesn't hurt to ask
Thanks for your help, if all goes well I should be buying the turbo this afternoon

SPR1NK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i did get the turbo today and when i met up with him he said he managed to find the pedestal for it but he wasnt sure if it was the right one for that kit (apparently he had two different kits)
how do i upload pictures so i can show the pedestal he gave me to see if you guys know if its the right one or not?

SPR1NK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i figured it out :) here is what he gave me but he said he doesnt know if its right one
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Black dawg

Reaction score
Ok so now the guys at us diesel parts here in Missoula say I won't gain anything putting that turbo on and its not worth it, truth or no?

did you ask them why? Dont listen too much to those guys (especially moe) they only speak dodge. If you need any help, pm me and I will give you my number. Got any pics of the truck? I am sure I have seen it around.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score

Clearly this shop is one to avoid for help or to do any work on your engine. The guy that told you adding a turbo will not do anything for you is nuttier than a squirrel ****. Read what Banks says about adding a turbo to our 7.3 idi engine. Now they are very proud of what they sell and I really would like to see how they came up with the hp gains but its what it is. A selling point. Adding a turbo is like upgrading from vacuum brake assist to hydroboost assist. Once you have done it or driven a truck equipped with either of these mods is amazing.

SPR1NK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't really trust us diesel parts, I will definitely be getting my advice from here and not them from now on.
Does anybody know if that is the right pedestal for the 093 in the pics above?

Black dawg

Reaction score
that is for the 088 kit, are you sure the kit that you got is the wastegated 093 kit?

SPR1NK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is waste gated, I will post pic of it later when I get back to my computer, I know the guy told me he had two different kits and that he wasn't sure if that one went with the 093 or not