Must reboot this minty thread…

Oh and
Found this

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The cup holder has found home...

You must be registered for see images

Now need to make a shifter that dose not fight with the cup holder.

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@1mouse3 looks to me like you better just auto swap it!! In the name of cup holders of course ;Poke:rotflmao

I may have the parts to build a slush box, but swaped the f100 to a t19 instead. I like the t19 over a c6 and dont intend to switch. Its only metal and have two broken shifters too have a try at, dont intend to re-reshape the one in the f100.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The cup holder has found home...

Now need to make a shifter that dose not fight with the cup holder.

Dude, we're sooooo over cupholders, cupholders are like 3mths ago. Our new thing is "what are you going to do with the factory jack bracket under the hood?" Live in the now, @1mouse3 ........

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHAT?! Simply because you're the cupholder thread originator doesn't mean you can go all cancel culture and become a thread tyrant. Sheesh, and he talks about @Nero being a rotten no good nick. -Flame Thr
Hello pot, yeah, this is the kettle. ;Poke
I'm just saying that we moved on to bigger things, like dinky jacks. @Nero started this thread, I'm not sure how it became what it is. And as far as talking about Nero, well I'll give you a picture of who I imagine every time I see his name on her....... Peter Steele is a pretty good compliment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240301-092145.jpg
    Screenshot_20240301-092145.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 3

tbowker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, we're sooooo over cupholders, cupholders are like 3mths ago.

Peter Steele is a pretty good compliment
Peter Steele was something like 6 foot 12, I'm thinking our Nero is a bit more vertically challenged. I could be wrong, after all, I only saw that nightmare inducing eyeball shot.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Peter Steele was something like 6 foot 12, I'm thinking our Nero is a bit more vertically challenged. I could be wrong, after all, I only saw that nightmare inducing eyeball shot.

I'm only 6ft, and I definitely don't have any tattoos!
Well..... I was in the process of making a really bad joke, but I stopped myself.

I really like 6ft 12....lol, I'm going to use that from now on!

But seriously, this thread is about cupholders, so don't get us off track with tattoos, romulans, 90s goth metal, or air intrusion! There's plenty of threads, forums, and coffee shops devoted to those subjects. When @Nero started this thread he innocently asked "so what are you guys doing for cupholders?" I posted a couple pictures of super awesome amazing custom crafted center consoles that have excellent cupholders built into them and then it was all over but the crying. So here we are.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online