Cup holders

tbowker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But seriously, this thread is about cupholders, so don't get us off track with tattoos, romulans, 90s goth metal, or air intrusion! There's plenty of threads, forums, and coffee shops devoted to those subjects. When @Nero started this thread he innocently asked "so what are you guys doing for cupholders?"
Hmm, valid point... well put.

I posted a couple pictures of super awesome amazing custom crafted center consoles that have excellent cupholders built into them and then it was all over but the crying. So here we are.......
Arrgh, why must you torment me so?!

Ain't that the truth......... so y'all go get some 1x12 and 1x8 and make a center console with cupholders that'll make @XOLATEM proud.
And then the salve to make it all better. Sigh, this has been like an emotional roller coaster....I need a nap.

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LONG LIVE THE IRREVERENT CUPHOLDER THREAD!!!
I want you to know that I have the clasp from a broken clipboard saved for a future project and I will shamelessly copy your idea...

Because it is a durn good one...

Have you checked the underside of your right arm lately..?

The wood has some kind of ...uh...natural stain look going on, there...

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wood has some kind of ...uh...natural stain look going on, there...
It's a combination of sweat, grease, and dirt. It's just my style..... and it's a testimont to superior wood choice. That's swamp cypress without stain or varnish in the tow truck and #2 pine with a natural stain in the dually.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wheelsrollin

Staff online

Members online