Cup holders

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live a mere 6-1/2 hours south of you, but I'm considering copying some of your idea. I like the binder clip to keep papers from blowing all around and it'll need a hinged lid. Possibly with a locking mechanism.... to be continued. Hmm.
And another thing, if you're 6.5 hrs south of me, you live on a boat off the coast of Mexico;Poke

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you haven't figured it out yet, @Jesus Freak likes stirring the pot.

James
Do you realize how lame this forum would be if we were all serious and only talked about correctly fixing our trucks? I know there's a couple.......I won't name name's...... that can't stand my humor. They probably stand around all pious sucking on lemons and...... well......I don't really know what people like that do. Life's too short and down right depressing sometimes to not joke and kid a bit. So yeah, feel free to boat or snorkel to my place and I'll fix up a center console with cupholders and a clip down thingy.

Rdnck84_03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you realize how lame this forum would be if we were all serious and only talked about correctly fixing our trucks? I know there's a couple.......I won't name name's...... that can't stand my humor. They probably stand around all pious sucking on lemons and...... well......I don't really know what people like that do. Life's too short and down right depressing sometimes to not joke and kid a bit. So yeah, feel free to boat or snorkel to my place and I'll fix up a center console with cupholders and a clip down thingy.
I agree, the humor keeps me coming back as much as the wealth of good information.

James

tbowker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you haven't figured it out yet, @Jesus Freak likes stirring the pot.
Valid point, he does seem to have a degree in smartassery. Keeps ya on your toes.

So yeah, feel free to boat or snorkel to my place and I'll fix up a center console with cupholders and a clip down thingy
I'm too old and fat to swim that far, don't want to get harpooned either. I'll stare at pictures for a while and hopefully glean enough info to create something worthy of show and tell. Dare to dream.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Valid point, he does seem to have a degree in smartassery. Keeps ya on your toes.

I'm too old and fat to swim that far, don't want to get harpooned either. I'll stare at pictures for a while and hopefully glean enough info to create something worthy of show and tell. Dare to dream.
Good deal.

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Life's too short and down right depressing sometimes to not joke and kid a bit.
YEAH....what he said...!!

My philosophy too..!!

What is it with people that want to be glum all of the time..??

The last two jobs I had....some people just HATED it that I could find an upside and possibly something humorous...(at least to me..) with most everything...

After hanging around this world this long...and seeing a lot of cause-and-effect...human nature is just so darn comical....

You can pretty much predict what is going to happen next...and you can't stop it and no one is going to listen to you...not the first time...anyway...

I REFUSE to be GLUM and a killjoy...people should laugh more often...

It is healthier...

You know...for @Jesus Freak to offer his time and expertise to create something useful...that is one helluva compliment and it speaks volumes about his character...!!

And...best I can figure...he IS a character...which is a good thing...

@Jesus Freak FOR PRESIDENT..!!!

We need a battle flag with red, white, and blue CUPHOLDERS...trimmed with silver...

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YEAH....what he said...!!

My philosophy too..!!

What is it with people that want to be glum all of the time..??

The last two jobs I had....some people just HATED it that I could find an upside and possibly something humorous...(at least to me..) with most everything...

After hanging around this world this long...and seeing a lot of cause-and-effect...human nature is just so darn comical....

You can pretty much predict what is going to happen next...and you can't stop it and no one is going to listen to you...not the first time...anyway...

I REFUSE to be GLUM and a killjoy...people should laugh more often...

It is healthier...

You know...for @Jesus Freak to offer his time and expertise to create something useful...that is one helluva compliment and it speaks volumes about his character...!!

And...best I can figure...he IS a character...which is a good thing...

@Jesus Freak FOR PRESIDENT..!!!

We need a battle flag with red, white, and blue CUPHOLDERS...trimmed with silver...
Proverbs says "a merry heart doeth good like a medicine, but a broken spirit drieth the bones" 17:22. And I believe the bible.

As far as president........I'd do it.......I'm crazy......

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So yeah, feel free to boat or snorkel to my place and I'll fix up a center console with cupholders and a clip down thingy.
Uh...if he is 6.5 hours south of you...and he starts boating or (gasp) snorkling...you know there is a possibility that he could get sucked up by a waterspout or blown to Gilligans Island by some Gulf storm...??

Have you really thought this through...??

Or...worse yet...caught in....Tampa.....

oh, yeah...cupholders...

tbowker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a fact!!! And for a complete stranger, no less. Says a lot.
Uh...if he is 6.5 hours south of you...and he starts boating or (gasp) snorkling...you know there is a possibility that he could get sucked up by a waterspout or blown to Gilligans Island by some Gulf storm...??
The swim up would be challenging, but then on the way back I'd have my cupholder/ flotation device. Unless, by some tragic twist of fate, there was an out of hurricane season storm to blow me off course, I'd be adrift, like Tom Hanks, at the mercy of friendly (allegedly) Russian sailors. WILSON!!! Oh the horror.

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score

AWWW heck, Fat floats, shove a Rudder up your rear, hoist a Sail, and use your Belly Button as a Cup Holder for your beer. Be there in no time.
If the Whale watchers are out there, you`re safe.

Use to be a Bumper Sticker in Santa Cruz,
Save a Whale.
Harpoon a Fat Chick.

Goat

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radeon1314

Members online