Cup holders

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah, this is what im talking about LOL a thread just for cup holders!
Four hundred and thirty nine posts...and not counting the offhand references on other threads...

Start from the beginning and work your way through so you can be up to speed on the current wisdom....

That'll keep ya busy....

I can see it now...just like when the internet first became popular...red, bloodshot eyes and suffering from lack of sleep...

Pretty soon you will be having bad dreams about cupholder communes...all singing 'Puff, the Magic Dragon'....

SouthernIDI

Reaction score
Four hundred and thirty nine posts...and not counting the offhand references on other threads...

Start from the beginning and work your way through so you can be up to speed on the current wisdom....

That'll keep ya busy....

I can see it now...just like when the internet first became popular...red, bloodshot eyes and suffering from lack of sleep...

Pretty soon you will be having bad dreams about cupholder communes...all singing 'Puff, the Magic Dragon'....
im sitting at my computer all day long at work, so nothing is different other than the comic relief lol .

tbowker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I drove back to Florida from Wyoming earlier in the year, this is the cupholder I used. It worked okay for a temporary thing. After seeing the majestic creations that Jesus freak posted, I can't help but be ashamed for a lack of ingenuity. Now that the cupholder thread has been revived, I'll have to put on my thinking cap and get to work in the shop.

Attachments

• 20231205_132213.jpg
    20231205_132213.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 12

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I drove back to Florida from Wyoming earlier in the year, this is the cupholder I used. It worked okay for a temporary thing. After seeing the majestic creations that Jesus freak posted, I can't help but be ashamed for a lack of ingenuity. Now that the cupholder thread has been revived, I'll have to put on my thinking cap and get to work in the shop.
Drive back to Florida, I'll make you one.

tbowker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one I had wouldn't work on the door, hence it's hanging off the vent. Center console.... the stuff dreams are made of.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live a mere 6-1/2 hours south of you, but I'm considering copying some of your idea. I like the binder clip to keep papers from blowing all around and it'll need a hinged lid. Possibly with a locking mechanism.... to be continued. Hmm.
If you need specifics, I'm available.