Cup holders

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Ahhhhh, I didn't consider the placement of the verbs, and the nouns needed to be cunjunted. I now have cupholder clarity.
I'm not too picky about clarity. All I know is that I used one of the ones in my Bronco console today and it worked so I'm happy. Nothing has changed on that front since I last used it yesterday. Consistency is good!

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suck at grammar, but which one did you use? ........ @IDIBRONCO

The noun, conjuncted verb, adverb, article or past participle....?
Since we keep our stuff original, it would have been the "past-part-iciple".......i think. Or with some of it it's the "con-junk-tion". But you know, cupholders.

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sesrching for a bigger center console for multi cupholders since the two orignal ones need company as a added bonus can never have to many cupholders even my back bemch seat has cupholders that move out tbey donnt have anything but a 12 oz can or 8 oz cup loosely

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sesrching for a bigger center console for multi cupholders since the two orignal ones need company as a added bonus can never have to many cupholders even my back bemch seat has cupholders that move out tbey donnt have anything but a 12 oz can or 8 oz cup loosely
You're gonna have to go custom made or pull seats out of a dodge caravan.

And HEY, @Nero , @XOLATEM , @KansasIDI , @Dirtleg , @1mouse3 , @Cant Write ,etc, THERE'S A LEGITIMATE DING ON THE CUPHOLDER THREAD!!!

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Duck tape and bailing wire, was the first tools and got the job done. There is a issue tho, its loose enough that my glasses have a chance to bounce off into the cup holders...

You must be registered for see images

This is the damage that causes thing to end up into the cup holders...

I have got it fixed better, so the cup holder is safe for now...

The dash now sits nice and the cup holder has started its migration to its new home...

The tools use got to spend time in the cup holders.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A notification on the thread that actually pertains to the original topic, and @Jesus Freak my seats are from a dodge spirit lol
I know, but he WANTS cupholders! The OP was that you lacked cupholders, so why would he replicate your seats and thus start ANOTHER thread! Like we need another air intrusion, electric fuel pump, smoke at start up, nail in my tire thread. We might break the internet with another cupholder thread, so I recommended caravan seats because if you remember way back it got mentioned that caravans have a bunch of cupholders. Now you know my logic, it's genius, but custom is better.

Attachments

• IMG_20230806_104938.jpg
    IMG_20230806_104938.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin