Behold, I am now a Dually.

DragRag

Reaction score
There is 4 20 something's and 30 something's over tonight, and I am the only guy in sight, and I am typing on the computer. I'm a retard!

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as much as I am not a flatbed guy, it does look sharp, and the white wheels look really good
+1 on the white wheels - not many trucks can sport them and look good at it, yours does it just fine tho. Now, have you thought about repainting the bed in red or white? :sly

timothyr1014

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was thinking a matching red powdercoat....most of the times the white wheels just look unfinished to me...on that rig they just fit

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You never gave me a price. How much for those imports anyway. Or, how many more tire sets do I need to buy before I get the frequent flier discount. I want a free flight already....:sly
you're getting a helluva deal on the tires already.:backoff:backoff:backoff
let's see any other shop be up front on the costs with you:eek:
we'll talk tomorrow when you drop in.;Sweet

DragRag

Reaction score
you're getting a helluva deal on the tires already.:backoff:backoff:backoff
let's see any other shop be up front on the costs with you:eek:
we'll talk tomorrow when you drop in.;Sweet

Hell, I know that. I just wish you were closer. But we just got a yard in South San Jose so we are a little closer now. I would like to have that place down the street from you though, perfect location all the way around. See ya menyana. Spell check doesn't recognize that word, is it right?

DragRag

Reaction score
+1 on the white wheels - not many trucks can sport them and look good at it, yours does it just fine tho. Now, have you thought about repainting the bed in red or white? :sly

I'm thinking white on the bed to, it is welded to the frame on the back though so it would be a ***** to take it off. it will be black for a while, that is until I get sick of it being black.