What do y’all pull with your truck?

Macrobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, if we're going heaviest, pulled a 12x70 or so mobile home with my 94 f350....
What year(approx), how many axles? That sounds like a *big* mobile home.
A friend of mine pulled a 10x50 '50s mobile home about 30 miles with my 92 IDI; but that mobile home was actually designed to be *mobile*, with a non-removable tongue, 3 6-lug axles(Not MH axles) and legal lights on it(which still worked, surprisingly). He apparently got it up to 60 once or twice...

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
4 or 5 axle. Been about 8 years ago. Think it was a 70's model. I know it was old and heavy.
Seems the older ones are heavier, from redoing flooring, walls, etc. A lot of people just lay new plywood over the old flooring. Lol
Normal removable axles and tongue.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Exhumis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deer, and the occasional large piece of trash or furniture. Mines primarily a hunting truck.

Cactus Bob

Reaction score
Well it's an E350 and i am a HVAC&R repair contractor....So ..... Compressors,motors,Freon, relays, caps, tools and all that stuff. I know an E350 is a bit overkill but i bought it for the Diesel and the ability to run WVO. All i really need is an E150 Diesel, but Ford never did that. Back in the Day's of $4.40 per gal of Diesel the WVO saved me big time. Today at 2.85 i just pull up to the pump.

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Primary haul, 7k 5er , heaviest 21k net (valley floor, not winning any stoplight drags)

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My stock "93 hauled two 1970's mobile homes normal removable tongue not the Axel's one is being used as a hunting lodge the other is a farmers first home passed down to him, one of the biggest reasons i got the truck it hauled cattle sadly when I got it the P.O traded the fifth wheel for a.set of bull calfs. Just haven't set another one on it.

I've hauled four vehicles and moved a few people from there house/appartments

Blue94

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I haul anything needing hauled that pic with the dirt is with 5000 lbs of top soil the other day, that was a bunch and I had not planned to haul more than 3000 lbs but the loader dumped all at once and the truck was right at 12000 pounds on the scales. The two scale pics are my tractor and trailer at 17000, and the 21800 is a 30’ grain bin I hauled home 100 miles last October. The truck is an old military spec rig with 30,000 miles. It is a 7.3 NA with the E4OD and 3.55 gears and 33” tires. My timing is a bit off, it only gets between 10.5-12 mpg regardless. New pump, injectors, tank, lines, and facet. I think I have fuel pressure issues with the facet. I bought a turbo but have yet to install it and bought a t19 from an old 6.9. The overdrive is nice but I don’t go far or fast.

Last edited:

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
toys

meanmoline

Reaction score
It’s kinda funny but IH dozer was my last trailered load not sure the weight but I wasn’t passing anyone!

SLC97SR5

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member