What have your done with your interiors?

Dylanviey

Reaction score
I bought a 2000 Chevy with a completely destroyed interior and I’m wondering how to re-do it on a budget. The vinyl floor was all broken and the carpet padding under the vinyl was completely waterlogged causing the floor pans to start to rot out. Also every door handle was ripped completely off and same with arm rests.

had a bronco with the same vinyl interior and it got wet when the rear window got stuck down. It sat in my mechanic’s shop for 3 months and when I lifted the vinyl to check the Condition of the floor pans I found the carpet padding was still wet even after 3 months inside.

So I definitely don’t want to take the route of vinyl even though it would hold up well to mud and dirt since it’s going to be my work truck.

I saw some molded carpet that didn’t look overlying priced but Don’t want to do carpet because I feel it will just get caked with mud and yuck. (I want it to be a work truck but look nice at the same time)

Was thinking doing a thick coat of roll on bed liner but I feel like that may make the cab way to Noisy because I think it may have little to no noise canceling abilities.

So I was wondering what has everyone else done with their trucks interior? Especially trucks that get used as work trucks. I’m trying to get more ideas of possibilities.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dylanviey

Reaction score
you could go with carpeting, and then put down some rugged floor mats...here's an example....

that was one of the things I was pondering. would allow me to also use that silver stuff I've seen in a lot of photos and really cut down on road noise.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
If you go with carpet, get something like a WeatherTech Floorliner.... I have them in my SuperCrew and you pull the liner out and the carpet looks like new......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
93 Farm Truck