So what did you do with your truck today?

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
166390149_4685315021485569_7529743792518609688_n-jpg.134622

That is a fancy water pump and rockers you got there.

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good lord, it sure is a lesson learned. Sorry I gave you guys any hope that I was a good mechanic LOL.

You have to learn some how that there is reason for some parts to be included in a kit, my felpro kit came with a pamplet with instructions on it. Good to hear you got it sorted out.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

rhythim

Reaction score
Got my Marti report today. Figured why the hell not and spent the $55. They made the comment that the selling dealer got their money's worth ticking off option boxes on it when they ordered it.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my F superduty today. The guy I bought it off of, does have a set of front wheel simulators that I will hopefully be getting soon to put on the truck. Somebody put a lot of work and money into this truck, but stopped in their tracks when the coolant and oil started to mix. It is a solid truck, and I am looking forward to getting it going soon.

Rock

Saw that truck for sale. Glad it found a good home.

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesterday.

Swapped winter tires out for summer tires.

Yeah, big deal. But it took me all day, and left me in a lot of back and hip pain.

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
Saw that truck for sale. Glad it found a good home.
thanks, I am glad too:Thumbs Up. I am hoping by next week I can start tearing into the oil cooler, and we'll see what happens. It's actually kind of funny how I got involved with it. I was just looking to buy the mirrors off the truck for my f250, and somehow the whole truck followed me home Lol. That's the way it works.

Rock

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im staring at an intercooler on ebay trying to decide if I should just order it and bust out my cutoff wheel... I’m very very bad at buying things because I constantly have second thoughts lol.

gnathv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Farmer Rock, have you taken the drain plug out of the pan yet? I’d park it where I was going to work on it and let it drip dry.

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
Farmer Rock, have you taken the drain plug out of the pan yet? I’d park it where I was going to work on it and let it drip dry.
I am planning on doing that in the next couple days. I probably won't get to working on it till next week, so I don't want to leave it sitting open too long in the middle off a field with the weather we've been having here. I definitely plan on letting it drip dry one way or another.

Rock

The_Josh_Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im staring at an intercooler on ebay trying to decide if I should just order it and bust out my cutoff wheel... I’m very very bad at buying things because I constantly have second thoughts lol.
I was thinking about your lack of space for charge air cooling over this week. Found a good idea for you:
Air to water! Takes up a small footprint without goofing around with the cooling stack, besides running a small liquid cooler up front. But that's easy.

https://www.oilburners.net/threads/intercooler-heavy-duty-testing-run.86304/

jrollf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about your lack of space for charge air cooling over this week. Found a good idea for you:
Air to water! Takes up a small footprint without goofing around with the cooling stack, besides running a small liquid cooler up front. But that's easy.

An air/water intercooler is on my wish list...

1993 F350 Crew Cab Dually
7.3L IDIT with a Banks Sidewinder
ZF 5-spd manual transmission

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I have actually put a lot of thought into it. Although it would cost me a lot more. But I would mount the water to air right where the drivers battery is, and swap the batteries to the passenger side. I like the air to air idea because it’s just cheaper all around and I wouldn’t have to move the batteries and what not. I just wish I had a cooler that I could use to mock up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Staff online