PROUD PAPA...THE TWINS ARE HERE.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats man, that's about the best thing that can happen to a man! Now, you gonna wait for Sawyer to grow up a bit before you teach him diesels, or you gonna start straight with Sophie and work your way down?

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Absolutly awsome the whole family-gotta luv them all. You have been blessed !!!
Gongratulations. My grand kids are my life now -we are blessed by the innocent little ones.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Congratulations on the new additions to the family. I have three myself and even though they make me want to pull my hair out sometimes, I wouldn't change it for the world. No matter how bad of a day work has been, the minute I hear "Daddy's home!" and get those 6 little arms wrapped around me, the bad parts of the day are forgotten (even if only for a second). Again, congratulations. You have a beautiful family.

mankypro

Learning Slowly...
Reaction score
Wow dude, awesome. Congrats! I wish our second had been twins so we could be done! I know it's a ton of work but what the heck - the more the merrier!

p.s. I have a question though - who is that weird looking bloke on the right side of the picture?

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
congrats, good thing you got your truck painted already!

i just found out in about 9 months i will be doing the same, its her generation for twins so we could possibly be finished at that.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Thanks guys, we are home now...The two little monsters are sleeping next to me in the car seats...LOL....Maggie is a "boob piranha"....She goes right some snakey for her mom at feeding time and she has a set of lungs like you wouldn't believe - blood curdling screamer if she gets hungry....Now Sawyer is like his old man, he falls a sleep in a flash and he's very quiet....Kinda of a lazy feeder though.

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new kiddos! My wife told me last week that we're expecting...so I'm getting ready for the same stuff, although with just one (we think!)

Best wishes to you and yours
Ryan