Register now for the 2011 IDI WEEKEND

Pino2234

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am wanting to stop by for the first time because I am 2 hours away. I was reading the first post and I am guessing Sunday is that best day to come? I want to see everyones rig.

Also what is Mel's timing clinic?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats the new brewery aint it?

Correct. The old brewery has rail service also, but there is a train to truck transfer to take it the last few blocks to the plant.

"Mel's timing clinic" is me, doing what I've done at almost all the rallies, which is providing a free service to set the timing on anybody's IDI that needs it.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
work at it 6.5 but bring the ford idi ok?

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fyi mel i saw you have a model railroad interest too in your photo gallery that brewery giving you some ideas?

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just had a thought im watching gears now its 330 am and im wide awake damn these long hours
but what if we had a tv show or magizine show up to the rally?
i was thinking gearz, trucks or diesel power or something?
these trucks have a large following for their reiability and persona as a work truck
i think we could get someone to show and i am willing to do the leg work for it to happen if yall are up for it

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
I dont think you'll get any of the mags attention.... I've been emailing and joining their sites since I built the terra, not one picture in readers rigs, guess a samuri on 33s is more interesting than a 420 ci diesel scout on 37s?cookoo

-Jon

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mel, I honestly have never had a Yuengling.:eek: Seems like it is a good one. Might have to give it a try.

Heath

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cookoo;Really good grief! You're missing out.What's the alcohol policy at the campgrounds? I was thinkin of bringin a case...

-Jon

I'm sure it's the standard, "don't be a drunken fool otherwise it's fine" policy.:rotflmao That's the IDI Rally unwritten rule anyway.:D

Heath