Register now for the 2011 IDI WEEKEND

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes Heath, I was very pleased to find Yuengling at most of the resturants I visited in Orlando. Branded as "America's oldest brewery". You definitely should try it. Even Towcat tries to get it when he can all the way out in CA.

Tom, the brewery is a great model railroad industry, and Lager Junction, is one of the 3 points that are on the "Y" that lead to the plant from the industrial track. The other 2 points are named DGYS Jct (which gets its initials from D. G. Yuengling and Sons) and just "Yeungling" for the third.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats sweet mel i got a small n layout and im looking for an industry maybe.....

6.5 see if dyoung is coming maybe he will if ya split fuel costs?

6.5dieselman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would bring my dad, but he's a old school small block chevy beats anything kinda mentality. He has told me he wont help on this truck cause 1) Its a Furd 2) He dislikes diesels. Of course on the last truck i had, he helped all the time. Guess its time to learn by trial and error

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would bring my dad, but he's a old school small block chevy beats anything kinda mentality. He has told me he wont help on this truck cause 1) Its a Furd 2) He dislikes diesels. Of course on the last truck i had, he helped all the time. Guess its time to learn by trial and error

Every time their is a problem with my truck such as brakes, alternator, starter or drive shaft only once and I need my father to bring me for parts he says I should get rid of it and get something smaller. I always hear how much money I am putting into it blah blah blah.

Every time he says that I remind him of how much I paid for it, how long I have had it and how many miles i put on it since I bought it. Then I ask him how much he paid for his Ford Explorer he bought used, paid the same as me 5000 it is newer than my truck by 10+ years and how he had problems with it from day one when he bought it used. Then I ask him how much he paid in repairs since he has had it. He then say's well that's different.

The other thing is he says I should get rid of it but then he calls me when he has something large that he needs to be moved with it.

No matter what you do parent's always try to have some kind of control over their kids even when the kids are adults. At least that has been my experience.

Don't worry about learning by trial and error their are plenty of guys here that will guide you in the right direction and if they are close by they will even come over to give you a hand.

86F2506.9

6.9 International
Reaction score
Every time their is a problem with my truck such as brakes, alternator, starter or drive shaft only once and I need my father to bring me for parts he says I should get rid of it and get something smaller. I always hear how much money I am putting into it blah blah blah.

Every time he says that I remind him of how much I paid for it, how long I have had it and how many miles i put on it since I bought it. Then I ask him how much he paid for his Ford Explorer he bought used, paid the same as me 5000 it is newer than my truck by 10+ years and how he had problems with it from day one when he bought it used. Then I ask him how much he paid in repairs since he has had it. He then say's well that's different.

The other thing is he says I should get rid of it but then he calls me when he has something large that he needs to be moved with it.

No matter what you do parent's always try to have some kind of control over their kids even when the kids are adults. At least that has been my experience.

Don't worry about learning by trial and error their are plenty of guys here that will guide you in the right direction and if they are close by they will even come over to give you a hand.

dont worry bud i have the same issue with my parents they say about how i need a car and stuff but every time something needs done i get a call from them can you pick this up and you get us this then they say how i have to much money in my other truck why did u buy this new truck its always a back and forth fight but its alright for them to call me to pick them stuff up all the time

6.5dieselman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He don't complain anytime i drive a chevy, only with my fords. I'll admit i'm a hardcore chevy guy, but the ford IDI's are a whole lot better than the 6.2/6.5's

And he can't really say anything cuz his 1986 Chevy K10 4x4 with a really wore out 305 has been undriveable due to the redneck james bond smoke screen.

haligen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Woo hoo just got my vacation approved. I'll call the campground in the morning and see whats left for the taking. Anybody else coming up from the south?

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
He don't complain anytime i drive a chevy, only with my fords. I'll admit i'm a hardcore chevy guy, but the ford IDI's are a whole lot better than the 6.2/6.5's

And he can't really say anything cuz his 1986 Chevy K10 4x4 with a really wore out 305 has been undriveable due to the redneck james bond smoke screen.

and another chevy guy admits IH power spanks the pants off GM junk! ;Sweet:rotflmao

-Jon

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Woo hoo just got my vacation approved. I'll call the campground in the morning and see whats left for the taking. Anybody else coming up from the south?

Excellent! Yes, you are not the farthest person coming from the south, so you may be able to join up with the folks from Georgia. (I think they said Georgia). Search the rally threads to see who that is.

Kanyonkitty

Reaction score
Hum, don't see where I posted that WV Gary and I will be attending. We will be arriving on Thursday, June 30th and departing Tuesday, July 5th.

Site # A12

Kitty

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86