Register now for the 2011 IDI WEEKEND

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
So Jared is going to be making airplane noises.... Ron is going to be making boat noises......

Wonder what noises I'll be making????? Maybe I'll be chanting "just relax, you're going to feel some cold gel and LOTS of pressure!":D

Heath

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

great now i know i wont be getting any sleep since i will be up every hour to check the locksLOL

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to seeing what Nick can get himself into this time. Sure wish we had a pic of him with Lady Moose's exhaust kiss on his mug. LOL :rotflmao

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL The green on his nose is a nice touch. Did we ever identify what it was? LOL

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
This is the weekend before the Bloom Jamboree...dont know if i can be there...to much goin on that weekend. Perhaps a lil road trip but not a full day as i would have liked.

While yall might be interested in the pioneer mine tunnel dont forget about Centrallia, just a few miles from Ashlands Pioneer mine tunnel.

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
Just skimming through this it looks like y'all have lots of fun at the rally... Wish I could come, but I fear I would have my truck overweight coming back... Yuengling is good stuff.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could convoy with Darrin Tosh and Dsldogcatcher. They are both headed from your neck of the woods. Yea, it's a haul, but it's worth it when you get there!

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
What will be really funny is when you show up with your Dmax towed behind your IDI. LOL

dont temp me, i might stop around the corner and switch them around just to get a laugh. lol ford has a hitch, but not wired for anything. no need. lol

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could convoy with Darrin Tosh and Dsldogcatcher. They are both headed from your neck of the woods. Yea, it's a haul, but it's worth it when you get there!

X 2. Those two would be a great crew to roll with, plus they are good guys and a hoot to hang out with. It's really not as bad as it sounds. Most of these rallies are pretty far for me. I'm looking at 12 hours of solid driving this year. No biggie. These trucks are ment to be driven.;Sweet

Heath

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
Wow and I though my 10 hour pilgrimage to the homeland (springfield, ohio where one of IH's assembly plants are at and the IH nationals are there every year) was a trip, but I guess after 10, what's another 2!!

-Jon

86F2506.9

6.9 International
Reaction score
Just skimming through this it looks like y'all have lots of fun at the rally... Wish I could come, but I fear I would have my truck overweight coming back... Yuengling is good stuff.

im thinkin a keg of yuengling is in order for all the fun let hope i have the money that weekend lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online