Register now for the 2011 IDI WEEKEND

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds good! Just a reminder that day visitors and such are welcome, but you still have to pay the fee to come into the campground and we will probably have you park at the top end of the camping area. The sites are adaquate for one family, but would be cramped with other trucks parking near them. I know with my own situation and 3 or potentially 4 trucks, a few of my rigs are going to by necessity not be on my site. There will be plenty of space however, for the show and shine and other group events at the pavilion, or in our convoys on the road, at the Dyno, or elsewhere. IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO VISIT JUST FOR ONE DAY, OR MULTIPLE DAYS BUT NOT STAYING WITH US PLEASE MAKE THIS KNOWN TO ME SO I CAN PLAN ACCORDINGLY!

BlueOvalBud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I'll be able to head over for a few hours...however....still not sure which day or time. Like you said Mel, I'll kick myself if I don't attend since I'll be 1 hour away! As the weekend comes closer and we put a schedule together for our family reunion, I'll post again on when I can make an appearance. For now, just keeping ya in the loop! I'm VERY excited!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I'll be able to head over for a few hours...however....still not sure which day or time. Like you said Mel, I'll kick myself if I don't attend since I'll be 1 hour away! As the weekend comes closer and we put a schedule together for our family reunion, I'll post again on when I can make an appearance. For now, just keeping ya in the loop! I'm VERY excited!

Great news. We're excited to have you come, even if it is just for a few hours. I look foward to seeing you in July.;Sweet

Heath

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mel i got a tent site but i think i lost my tent so i got pre rally jitters find the tent fast lol

94turboidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When are we going to have a rally within walking distance of my place? hehe Man I kick myself for not going last year when it was in Illinois but I was way too busy and then this year I will be too busy again and its further off. I think next year you should talk Dave7.3 into hosting the rally out on the western side of south dakota and we could all go see mount rushmore! Then it would only be about 300 miles I think from where I am moving. I am sure I will make it one of these years. So far I have only met one member on here and he was cool to meet, I believe he hosted the rally last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradz

Members online