Register now for the 2011 IDI WEEKEND

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Wish I had an idi to go in LOL. If it was closer i'd go but this 10 mpg f150 just wont let me drive that far :puke:. Maybe in a year or two it will be closer ;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I confirmed with Missy this morning that there are currently 15 names registered. Not bad. I still think a lot more than that will end up coming, but those people are going to be sorry that they waited if they decide to do it in June or something. :rolleyes:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't think I posted this earlier, but I'm planning on arriving on Wed the 29th and leaving for home Tues the 5th.;Sweet

Heath

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I confirmed with Missy this morning that there are currently 15 names registered. Not bad. I still think a lot more than that will end up coming, but those people are going to be sorry that they waited if they decide to do it in June or something. :rolleyes:

Well even though we have a lot reserved for the rally it may be up for grabs as the time approaches.

Karen got word yesterday that their company will be completely shut down by June. As you guys know its been that way for awhile but the hatchets flew yesterday.:puke:

So even with severance package coming and what I've been tucking aside from shop work, we may not be in attendance this year in hopes to keep afloat.-cuss

Im keeping the reservation since there's still time and things may change but Karen may not have time off if she lands work.:dunno

Will let y'all know what happens.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ron, I sorry to hear that. That has got to be a source of stress and worry. Missy and I will be praying for you and Karen. I hope she finds a great job soon and that we will see you in July. Hang in there buddy.

Heath

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Ron, I sorry to hear that. That has got to be a source of stress and worry. Missy and I will be praying for you and Karen. I hope she finds a great job soon and that we will see you in July. Hang in there buddy.

Heath

Thanks Doc.

Funny thing is Karen has been stressing over it even though she wants it to end.cookoo

I'm still rally full steam ahead but Karen has been talking with Trav about it and she's putting her foot down right now looking ahead.......Finally.:rolleyes:

We'll see. The rally is only 155 days away.LOL

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Doc.

Funny thing is Karen has been stressing over it even though she wants it to end.cookoo

I'm still rally full steam ahead but Karen has been talking with Trav about it and she's putting her foot down right now looking ahead.......Finally.:rolleyes:

We'll see. The rally is only 155 days away.LOL

If there is anything I can do to help out.......... anything........ call me.;Sweet

Heath

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, here's my question... I would like to attend, just me and my long bed regular cab... I don't necessarily want to purchase a camping spot. Any chance I could park on somebody's area? (I've got an 8 foot be that never needs to be made! :D)

my85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sure would love to come to the idi weekend but I cant get off from work and the trucks not done yet maybe next year I hope

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, here's my question... I would like to attend, just me and my long bed regular cab... I don't necessarily want to purchase a camping spot. Any chance I could park on somebody's area? (I've got an 8 foot be that never needs to be made! :D)

I'd recommend renting a site and bringing a tent. Camping can be very miserable without adequate selter. Sleeping in the bed of the truck on a clear night will drive you crazy with bugs and dew. On a rainy day/night, it will be impossible to sleep. Matter of fact, the last Rally we had in Pennsylvania was the rainiest Rally I can remember.

Heath

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd recommend renting a site and bringing a tent. Camping can be very miserable without adequate selter. Sleeping in the bed of the truck on a clear night will drive you crazy with bugs and dew. On a rainy day/night, it will be impossible to sleep. Matter of fact, the last Rally we had in Pennsylvania was the rainiest Rally I can remember.

Heath

I see. I was thinking I'd throw the topper on, though.

What's the price on a site?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see. I was thinking I'd throw the topper on, though.

What's the price on a site?

It depends on what you want. A tent site will be cheaper than a cabin. The first post of the first page has all the contact info for the campground. Give'm a call and talk to Missy. Let them know you are with the IDI group.

Heath

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It depends on what you want. A tent site will be cheaper than a cabin. The first post of the first page has all the contact info for the campground. Give'm a call and talk to Missy. Let them know you are with the IDI group.

Heath

Looking for a tent site... just left her a message.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradz

Members online