Register now for the 2011 IDI WEEKEND

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
hmmmmm.... the cabin is too rich for my blood! i'm either going to stay in a tent or see who i can force to follow me in my '73 IH motorhome! :backoff:rotflmao i don't like towing with, (plus i love driving the scout!) it as it cruises a steady 60 weighing in at 12,000lbs, another couple thousand make her a little slower! lol, i'll have to call for tent/rv prices. (i skimmed the rally thread so idk if the prices were listed!) just another show to put on the list of 8 other shows i go to! :D

-Jon

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
We are registered and are at cabin S24

edit: my wife hi-jacked my account:eek:

Last edited:

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Oh great!
I s'pose yer gonna be running around the campground makin airplane noises?:D

depends on how much i have :drunk: cant wait to see you making boat noises in the pool:D

dont forget to bring the starter i left at your houseLOL

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
depends on how much i have :drunk: cant wait to see you making boat noises in the pool:D

dont forget to bring the starter i left at your houseLOL

:rotflmao:rotflmao
I soooo see a competition brewing.;Really
I'd be more inclined to make fuzzy caterpillar noises being a bee.:D

Um sorry bout that starter, Diesel Clause sent it to Greenfield. It seems that somebody needed it more than me.:angel:

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Um sorry bout that starter, Diesel Clause sent it to Greenfield. It seems that somebody needed it more than me.:angel:

Yep, works alot better than the old one.... that is for sure...... I just want to know who thought it was a good idea to put that bolt there....... Air ratchets are a wonderful thing.......

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Yep, works alot better than the old one.... that is for sure...... I just want to know who thought it was a good idea to put that bolt there....... Air ratchets are a wonderful thing.......

;Sweet
The dumb and dumber visual of riding a scooter into Aspen in the winter came to mind.:D

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Jared is going to be making airplane noises.... Ron is going to be making boat noises......

Wonder what noises I'll be making????? Maybe I'll be chanting "just relax, you're going to feel some cold gel and LOTS of pressure!":D

Heath

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Wonder what noises I'll be making????? Maybe I'll be chanting "just relax, you're going to feel some cold gel and LOTS of pressure!":D

Heath

Dear Lord please don't let Missy answer that last question, my sinuses cannot handle much more food or carbonated beverages passing thru them.LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online