PROUD PAPA...THE TWINS ARE HERE.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
What a bundle of blessings! They are all beautiful . It's a good thing they all take after their mama ;Poke:angel::D
You'll need to bookmark this page because in about two weeks you will have forgotten the meaning :eek:

----Robert....who started having young'uns later in life, loving every minute with the three of mine.

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
You're not smiling in the pic. How could you stop smiling long enough to snap the photo?

Congratulations!!

flitemedic

Reaction score
Congrats....Kids are a true blessing....I had 5(4 boys -1Girl)stair-stepped in age.....TWINS...WOW!....Hope all continue to do well...Best wishes...Toby:D;Sweet:thumbsup:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats man! Twins huh? Very cool and you and your wife are very blessed. Enjoy the new additions.

Heath

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
We hit a little bump in the road yesterday. Sawyer is a little jaundice so we are back in the hospital for photo therapy. Might be out tonight or early tommorow....Other than that everyone is good. Maggie is eating like a horse, I swear she has a hollow leg or something...LOL

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats, I am glad mine are grown up, well older any way. Beautiful family, take time to have fun with them ,time passes faster than you can imagine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online