Official 2010 IDI Rally Thread

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
May I draw everyone's attention to the fact that only 5 shopping Fridays remain to complete your task. Those who haven't started their projects yet, had better get their freak on. :sly

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
May I draw everyone's attention to the fact that only 5 shopping Fridays remain to complete your task. Those who haven't started their projects yet, had better get their freak on. :sly

I'm going to be hammering on the crew cab project hard this holiday weekend. I just hope the pager leaves me alone so I can get some "real" work done.:D

Heath

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Guess I should start think about renewing the tags on the camper and getting it inspected. Then think of something to do to the truck

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I wanted to pull the head on the brown truck and get it back up and running for the rally but it sounds like my parents want a little vacation so we may be taking one of the crew cabs instead. I don't have money for another $2000 excursion into this truck right now anyway. It'll just sit with the antifreeze in the cylinder until I am good and ready financially to rebuild it again.
I do still need to book a spot, or if everyone is coming maybe it'll be best to just book a room for a couple days, the rents arent much of the camper type.

pmelah

Reaction score
I was just debating this with my wife the other day (in our conversation as to why I think taking the family on a voyage to the IDI rally is a good idea)

She said "No way is your truck reliable enough to drive it 1800 miles and back" I told her if it's reliable enough to take 60 miles round trip a day to work and back, it's reliable enough to drive to IL. As long as the tires are good, fluids are fresh, I don't see why it's any different!

She still thinks using my vacation to fly to Hawaii is a better idea... :rolleyes:

last time i checked Hawaii cost more than tripp to IL

pmelah

Reaction score
hello everyone ive been reading all the post and was planning on attending this years IDI Rally(wanted to catch Mels timing clinic) as i do have friends in westmont but due to the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico:mad: i am affected by this:mad::mad: as i live 6 mi from the beach:mad::mad::mad: in MS so can not attend:dunno-cuss-cuss they will be working us 12 hrs a day 7 days a week :rolleyes:on the clean up:backoff maybe next year

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sucks. Send us a BP flag and we will burn it for you an put it on the internet. LOL

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just so you all that are planning on food know... there were 48 shirts sold this year. So it appears you can count on at LEAST that many. As we all know, not everyone gets a shirt. There was only 1 shirt ordered by someone who indicated they were NOT comming.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone who has ordered shirts should have recieved a request for payment. If you didn't get a bill from me, let me know. Also, just to clearify, you may find that your shirt cost and the total I requested are not exactly the same. This is because the actual shirt prices have been rounded, and the screen change charge has been spread out among all the shirts ordered.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone what to drive to Kentucky and help me get the crew cab done before the Rally? I need like three more guys.:D

Heath