Official 2010 IDI Rally Thread

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Looks that way Ron! Plus a couple train rides. Very cool! ;Sweet Only 10 full timers this year though? That's a big drop from previous years. Guess next year we are going to have to bring the rally back east some.

Im hoping that there are quite a few who pull it off last minute and make this event a big one. I don't know if this kind of surge is normal or not, but would be cool.

Quite a few of us (myself included) are in the middle of repowering our trucks. That may have a few questioning their ability to make it . I,m gonna be sporting a Typ4 logger regrind under the ol hood.:sly Can't wait to see how that bumpstick affects the giddy-up.;Really

Last edited:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only 10 full timers this year though? That's a big drop from previous years.

Where the heck are all the Gary's????:D
California, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania Gary's we all want to see you guys again this year.

Heath

torinoracer29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gonna Make It

Well I will be making my reservations on fri. I am planning on coming in on fri and tent camping till sunday (i have a 4th party to be at sunday afternoon) it is only about 40 minutes from my house so I have to come. I am giving up a weekend of racing to be there but I think it will be alot of fun meeting all you guys. Can't wait to see if I timed my truck pretty close by ear.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, two months out and time for the questions to start..... :rotflmao

Where is it?
When is it?
Who is going?
Can I come?
Can I get reservations?
Do I need reservations?
How do I get there?
When is it?
Where is it?
What if I don't have a Ford?
What if I don't have a diesel?
Where is it?
How do I get there?
What is this event you are talking about?
When is it?
What are we doing while we are there?
Is Mel going to be timing trucks?
How can I convince my wife to go?
visuals are better.;Sweet

clicky;Sweet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2YQrbMjgHU

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Well I will be making my reservations on fri. I am planning on coming in on fri and tent camping till sunday (i have a 4th party to be at sunday afternoon) it is only about 40 minutes from my house so I have to come. I am giving up a weekend of racing to be there but I think it will be alot of fun meeting all you guys. Can't wait to see if I timed my truck pretty close by ear.

Cool Man That's great, Bring your race car up and well race it for ya!

Im hoping that there are quite a few who pull it off last minute and make this event a big one. I don't know if this kind of surge is normal or not, but would be cool

That is usually what happens, but the earlier they get thier reservation in, or throw in a hat for a head count the better it is for everyone involved, The Host, Campground, T+Shirt Guy, everyone that is getting the food together, etc..

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I see you are in Zeeland, MI,.. you are only about 15 minutes from my shop by 76th and Division, If you decide to go we could convoy if out schedules work out. Keep us posted.

Maybe a convoy will instill a little confidence in your parents and the crowd will be a bit bigger. Good luck;Sweet

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I see you are in Zeeland, MI,.. you are only about 15 minutes from my shop by 76th and Division, If you decide to go we could convoy if out schedules work out. Keep us posted.

And I can vouch for Darrin to your parents as a stand up guy! I think the world of him and his family, great people, as are everyone I've met at the rally's I've attended.

I'm still trying to figure out the visitation mess, but it looks like it may be the summer week my daughter is with her mother. Maybe my girlfriend and I can make the trip for a day or two, she just started a new job and her schedule is not consistent but posted for each month about the middle of the previous month, so about mid June, she'll have her schedule. I'd love to say we'll be there, but at this point, just too much up in the air, but it's slowly finding it's way back to the ground.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I'm here, just not gonna make it this year. I wish everyone safe travels, and nice weather. ;Sweet

Where the heck are all the Gary's????:D
California, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania Gary's we all want to see you guys again this year.

Heath

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
FYI I posted the updated Rally Info over on TDS, and FTE. There has been a lot of talk about Moose Products especially on FTE so this would be a good chance for some of them to see them up close and personal.