Official 2010 IDI Rally Thread

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping to do like I did last year, and have one (a Moose Pump) on hand for sale at a significant rally discount, if that is any incentive.

Dang Russ... just won't be the same without your family. :( You'll be missed.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Ya I've always wanted to see the windy city, but work has really picked up this year(we even have a second shift working now), and a weeks vacation in July just isn't gonna happen.

Danoflapper

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer Darrin, I'd for sure take you up on the convoy if it'll work out. (that is if you want my rusty **** pile anywhere near big Ed) I brought the rally up just a few minutes ago, sounds like it could happen but it's a long way off yet. They don't like the idea of me being with people I met off of the internet a few hundred miles away. Rightfully so, but OB is different. My dad has vacation until the 3rd, I'm not sure if this is something he'd be interested spending some vacation on this or not.

Have to see if there are any dirtbike trails near the campground :)

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya I've always wanted to see the windy city, but work has really picked up this year(we even have a second shift working now), and a weeks vacation in July just isn't gonna happen.

Russ, you should consider just coming out for the weekend. Fly out, catch the train and we will come and get you. The 3 of you would be welcome to stay with us.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score

Hope to see you there. PM me if you get to make it and find some riding to do. I got a '94 cr250 and my 13 yr old son has a CR80 expert. No problem to load them up for the trip:sly Getting to take your son out riding is a great pleasure. I wish that every dad has a way to connect with his kid like that.

1994IDI

Reaction score
Speaking of rideing Goose, I'm trying to put plans together to ride my bike up there, and stay for a night. I know its in here some place, but can anyone bring me up to speed on the price and availability of tent spaces? I can't be sure yet as to whether I'll make it or not, but I would really like to.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing like getting picked up from the airport in an IDI;Sweet
trust me on this. Airport PD don't like our CC duallies much especially when they have tinted out windows. first time I showed up at SFO was at the tail end of a 2 day dash from TX. Wife and kid was flying in from overseas and if I wasn't there, she would kill me. Anyhow, I got stopped by airport PD and they went nuts when they saw the rifles in the overhead rack.:eek: Note to self....put the guns away next time before entering airport property:sly

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer Darrin, I'd for sure take you up on the convoy if it'll work out. (that is if you want my rusty **** pile anywhere near big Ed) I brought the rally up just a few minutes ago, sounds like it could happen but it's a long way off yet. They don't like the idea of me being with people I met off of the internet a few hundred miles away. Rightfully so, but OB is different. My dad has vacation until the 3rd, I'm not sure if this is something he'd be interested spending some vacation on this or not.

show your folks the vid;Sweet

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Note to self....put the guns away next time before entering airport property:sly

Good idea Calvin.LOL

Gary, too bad you guys can't make it this year. You and your family will be missed for sure.

Dirt bikes eh? Well, My CR450F needs to stretch it's legs a bit. Be nice to have a Rally Hare Scramble.:rotflmao

Heath

Danoflapper

Reaction score
I'll have to look into the whatever riding areas they've got around the area. My dad and I both ride trails. I've got a WR200 and he's got a KLX 650 (both can be plated), It's a lot of fun. You're right Goose, I wish every kid could have this experience. My dad bought me a CR125 when i was 11 and I've been riding ever since.

I got my cycle endorsment before I had my drivers license!

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Russ, you should consider just coming out for the weekend. Fly out, catch the train and we will come and get you. The 3 of you would be welcome to stay with us.

Thanks for the offer Mel, but it's just not gonna happen. Hopefully next year it will be a little closer to Pa.

Gary, too bad you guys can't make it this year. You and your family will be missed for sure.

Thanks Heath, wish we could be there. :cheers:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
44 days away! :eek:

Time to start some big freakin truck projects to fire up the PRTJ's.LOL