Official 2010 IDI Rally Thread

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
It's official, the campground just called me. they have to open up the rest of the reserved sites for everyone else. if you are planning on attending but are on the fence about it, please call now. they said they will try to fill them last but they are already getting calls for the weekend. there is still time to be with the group, but i don't think it will last long.

chris

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow that's awsome! I'm glad you said you could click a picture. Really cool! ;Sweet

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, I AM SO NOT PASING THIS OPPORTUNITY UP THIS TIME. IM GETTN ME AN IDI and I COMIN UP THERE. I GOT ME A LIL Ford 300 Straight 6 but Im wantin to trade for an 86 IDI 6.9 AND IM WANTIN TO COME UP THERE!!!

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, but I still want another IDI. I got someone that I know who has one who wants me to trade my Ford Straight 6 for an IDI i told him if it ran good and what not i would go for the trade. he said he would even help me put stacks on it and what not.

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hes really really busy and im not trying to pester him to death but i told him i want to get hold of that truck before the rally. how much in diesel do you think it would cost from Nashville to there and back?

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much in fuel do yall think it would cost to get from nashville to their driving an IDI with a 4 speed automatic?

1994IDI

Reaction score
how much in fuel do yall think it would cost to get from nashville to their driving an IDI with a 4 speed automatic?

Total # miles / your average MPG's X average cost per gallon of fuel.

e.g.- 300 miles/10 MPG= 30 gallons X $3 per/gal = $90 X 2 for the round trip.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Holy Shiskabob,...only 2 weeks to go! :eek:

Looking forward to it again guys! We have had a lot going on around here the last few months and I have just sort of set aside the idea that the IDI Weekend is coming up, We are now letting ourselves getting excited about the trip! ;Sweet