A great loss.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
My heart is truly broken. The world is a lesser place knowing you're not a phone call or messenger chat away from saving my day. Rest in peace my dear friend Calvin. I hope you knew how much impact you had on my life and so many others.
You must be registered for see images attach

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Hard to wrap my head around I spoke with him only a couple hours before he passed. I used to call or chat on Facebook once or twice a week. He'd mentioned how the smoke from the fires was bothering him. I'm going to miss sharing pictures of our pets and food we'd cook. I have truly lost one of my best friends, even if we were thousands of miles apart.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let’s not forget Calvin’s baby. Here’s some pictures and a short story about it in his words...

*this* damn thing is the quintessential word of a "sleeper".
i've went through 3 shortblock assys, but holy cow.....this SOB is fast.
my local exhaust shop is a duramax ****** hangout and I dropped in to get the piping on the truck welded together. When I went to pick up the truck, the duramax boys wanted to race for the work done. I told them to put up another $500 and I'll go for it. Believe it or not, they lost 3 times. I went home with a free exhaust install and a additional $2500 in my pocket. it was a good evening :D

pafixitman

Reaction score
I'm still at a loss for words. In San Diego for my anniversary this week . Not ashamed to admit I broke down in tears when I opened Facebook Sunday morning to see the post from Russ. Happy to have enjoyed a steak and whiskey with him last May prior to Brian GTG while I was in San Jose for work.

Still cannot get over it. Live is too ******* short.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnlx