A great loss.

Ethan Smith

Reaction score
Well I guarantee you he’s somewhere in the afterlife fixing on an idi. Guys like that don’t die, his spirits gonna live on and on just like the trucks he loved.

Grey Wolf

Reaction score
Very sorry to hear of Towcat's passing. RIP, Condolences to his family and all of his friends...GW

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
Wow. I was just trying to get ahold of him to make arrangements to come see him. This is hard to read. Great guy, Great friend. Going to be missed. :( RIP Calvin

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, never met the man however as others have mentioned, "when he spoke I paid attention"! RIP Sir......

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thank all of you fine gentlemen for your kind words.
He was making plans to come this way in a couple or three weeks so I could put a clutch in the dually for him cuz it was in need and bring me a truckload of parts at the same time. I've been in his storage area I don't know what we're going to do with all of that stuff but I'm going to get with Sylvia to figure to figure that out soon hopefully.

As soon as I know of any Arrangements I will let you know. Sylvia kind of handed over the announcements on oil burners to me and we will go from there.
This is the hardest thing I've had to do in many many years.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Russ.

I opened up my facebook account this afternoon and what did I see??
Was a tough one, but in true Calvin comment style..... I'm still watching you guys.

You must be registered for see images attach

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im totally good with it, Im just a little fragile with this. I just miss my friend.
As gruff as he could be he really liked to keep people on the road. Always ready to loan a part or round up help for projects.

I am so glad we went to see him twice this year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86