A great loss.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dont beat yourself up, sadly, there is no schedule for these things. Doesnt help the thoughts and feelings. I think of him every day.

It was good to meet you as well.
Im just glad we went to SJ on our way to Nevada for our family reunion to visit Calvin and family. He asked" why did you come all this way, its not on the way to Fallon"? And I said , "just to come visit you" , he was totally shocked that we would do that.
Calvin was literally speechless for a few seconds, which is remarkable.LOL

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
I am way late to this news, a very sad loss to the group. He was a lot of fun to communicate with and had an unparalleled knowledge of the IDI. He is missed by anyone who knew him.

Rest easy, Kelvin

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Wow.....had no idea, we are truly diminished....

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So for an update.
For those that offered help, thank you very much.
I think Sylvia and her mom went thru the storage and got out all the personal stuff.
I also know that everything else was turned over to the landlord.
I wont voice my opinion on that , but I will say that after him promising to stand by the deals Calvin and I had made about a pile of stuff, he ghosted me on memorial weekend.
Im very upset , read mad, about that. But Selfish people never change IMO.
Ok Rant over.
On a happy note. Nostromo has been purchased by a close family to me, He used to date our Daughter,lol,.
I towed it up here for them. It will need various parts. If anyone feels like donating this would make me and Sylvia happy.
Tha new owner is a young man with a wife and 2 kids and bought it for a camper hauler, sold his BEAUTIFUL brick 4x4 to fund this. Hes not a computer guy so I may move the Sulaco page from facebook to here for progress.
Ross knows the significance of this truck and all that.

I was telling Ross the new owner, and his dad, about it when Brian sent me the pics and two hours they decided to buy it.
If they hadent I was fully prepared to sell my dually and get it for myself, keep it in the "family " as it were.

BTW Gandalf, the batteries have fully recovered and with new glow plugs starts first turn.

At the moment a better dash cluster cover and drivers dually backing plate are needed,
Dsl dog treat has offered up a bezel and lower I think .
Ill get up some pics if folks are interested.
Thanks for letting me ramble.

https://www.facebook.com/Nostromo-t...d=1560809621368810&notif_t=page_user_activity

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online