WOW Nice F350 Dually on CL,...

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Come on Darrin, that is a heck of a nice truck for the price. Anybody would wind up with that price tag making a lesser truck look that good as far as i'm concerned. Sweet, colors are even nice.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He say's premiun wheels, but they look like liners to me. But it sure is a sweet truck.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Cal you are probably right - not many vehicles that live up this way make it this long without rotting out.

That is a sweet looking ride. I sort of like the color scheme could be a winner over white.... nah.... I think I'll stick to my classic white.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Cal you are probably right - not many vehicles that live up this way make it this long without rotting out.

That is a sweet looking ride. I sort of like the color scheme could be a winner over white.... nah.... I think I'll stick to my classic white.

rpm427

1994 F-350 IDI
Reaction score
Wheels are not alloy and have liners.The tail pipe looks like gas truck as it's small and the front bumper don't have the cooling cut outs for air to the diesel and is one piece used on gas motor trucks?

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
rpm,

Not sure on the tailpipe, it does look somewhat small, but a stock system would be smaller than an aftermarket replacement. As for the front bumper, it has been to a vehicle customizer (I.E. Centurion) so all bets are off on the "bolt on" options. I would say that bumpers and running boards, etc, can and are eaisly changed. It may have had the "proper" bumper when it left the line, but could have easily been changed during the customization. I remember growing up near a small Van Customization shop and you could buy all kinds of "new take off" parts from them, wheels, seats, some body panels.....

Zrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep definately not a detroit truck.... Looks like they painted over the rust in the door... and clear coat is peeling on teh fenders and hood... Nice truck but a little pricey