Who Builds IP Here?

rpm427

1994 F-350 IDI
Reaction score
I'm new here and am wondering if anyone rebuilds these injector pumps on our 7.3 IDI motors?Mine has 118,000 on motor and puffs some when you start it etc. and think maybe it's time to get pump done?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Not in this order but typ4 aka Russ or agnem aka Mel at Conestoga diesel in pa. They both do great work. Then I feel Oregon Fiel Injection is another good place to deal with. Please read the Hall of Shame forum before you spend any money on an ebay seller. There are a few lited in that forum that will gladly take your money and give you nothing worth installing. They have a well eraned reputation too. These shameful ebay sellers have been doing this to trusting customers for years. Sadly they are still in business.

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
If you are near Louisville my grandpa uses a company there. Has had great luck in the past

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm new here and am wondering if anyone rebuilds these injector pumps on our 7.3 IDI motors?Mine has 118,000 on motor and puffs some when you start it etc. and think maybe it's time to get pump done?

It may be an injector issue, I would replace or get them tested, the pop pressure changes over the years and they get dirty/smoky, then go to the pump.