So what did you do with your truck today?

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Today I finished loading from my garage for my trip. Since I forgot to do it over the weekend, I greased the front end and rear driveshaft and, amazingly, I barely greased myself! I still have the stuff from my house like clothes, bedding, toiletries, etc. to load tomorrow. Now I found out that the other guys are going to leave later so I don't have to leave tomorrow night. Even though I do it, I really don't like driving all night.

You must be registered for see images attach

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I finished loading from my garage for my trip. Since I forgot to do it over the weekend, I greased the front end and rear driveshaft and, amazingly, I barely greased myself! I still have the stuff from my house like clothes, bedding, toiletries, etc. to load tomorrow. Now I found out that the other guys are going to leave later so I don't have to leave tomorrow night. Even though I do it, I really don't like driving all night.

Those damn ATC’s.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took the trailer in to work today and got the mounting plates welded onto the beams for my gantry. Diego handled it beautifully.

Looking forward to getting it together, but not looking forward to assembling those heavy beams!

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found some little metal spots in my oil pan today. The mains looked fine and the truck never made any noises so on that note I’m not gonna worry about it. Probably just some leftover from the machine shop. I’ve got an intercooler on the way and have most of the wiring cleaned up and loomed. I’ll be happy to have the truck back but even happier when I’m able to not have to keep checking my oil and carrying a rug.

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
f0191039-be51-4e79-b16c-520dc4ad0555-jpeg.129954
New name for your truck... Puggsley!

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Where did you get/how did you make that trailer

jrollf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went grocery shopping haha. Got these 2 calf’s home today. Almost got stuck but got to use 4 wheel drive in the back pasture and made it out.
What's their names... T and Bone? [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmustang1965

Members online