So what did you do with your truck today?

Scotty4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As an aside, anyone looking for those Bully steps, they were cheapest on Summit racing and showed up next day.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ky85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to Auto Zone to drop off my used fluids...caught a Clampett out in the wild.

You must be registered for see images attach

ih8minimumwage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, with 2020 being as backwards a year as possible, I added to it by swapping a D50 TTB into the a straight axle OBS.

Pulling the transmission & exhaust and selling the rest, but needed it to be a roller.

Went by HF for the last 4 weeks and they finally had a transmission jack show up (whether hidden in the back or a slow boat from China, who knows), so I can finally get going on pulling the ZF5 for my pickup.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Let us know how that trans jack does. I don't drop many transmissions, but I've been thinking that this jack may be worth it once in a while.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I haven't been doing much of anything with either one. Today, I gave the diesel a dose of Hot Shot's Diesel Extreme to get it ready for my upcoming trip to Colorado. I'm leaving Wednesday night.

ih8minimumwage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm genuinely curious, why would you do that? I went in the opposite direction and i've been absolutely loving the D60, i haven't missed the D50's turning radius one little bit :puke:
It's a parts truck that I traded for a set of wheels and tires. I only wanted the ZF5 out of it, but the PO took the Dana 60 and left his Dana 50 in the bed. Needed to make it a roller so I can sell the dusted 7.3 Powerstroke, then sell the rest as a roller someone can put on a trailer or just tow strap and drag home.

I would never install a TTB in any other circumstance...