So what did you do with your truck today?

Exhumis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rust conversion and prevention. A gallon of prevention is worth 6500 lbs of cure.

You must be registered for see images attach

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grossed about 16k pulling highway 88 in California, for those of you who don’t know, there are some steep hills. The combination of 3.55’s and 35 inch tires kinda sucked, but it made it, slowly. My throttle cable decided to take a crap so @Dane Rickford came to the rescue and picked one up for me!! Sorry we didn’t have a lot of time to catch up man, we gotta plan something.

WAID

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spent the last couple weekends repairing some water damage on the camper. Luckily it wasn't too far gone and I was able to park it in mom's barn out of the rain. Picked up the finished product today. Also got a timing meter for the truck in the mail so on to figure that out next.

JAKRANCH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hauled the welder up the canyon to hang a gate. Little bit of off-road little bit of welding, was good times.

cozinsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced the fan clutch last week and hauled a load with it today. It took care of my overheating problem while running loaded, but now with the fan staying engaged like its supposed to its robbing more power and turned it into even more of a gutless **** than before. I'm tempted to put the old one back on and live with the higher temps so I can squeeze a little more power back out of it. It was bad enough before but pulling grades now is almost hopeless.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online