So what did you do with your truck today?

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re-painted the faded front grill openings, re-bushed the steering stabilizer and gave her a wash.

You must be registered for see images attach

Suhweeeet!

Cainon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I thought I needed new pads. Just started grinding a little yesterday so I picked up some pads and was going to swap them today. Then I find my rotor has cracked through. Anyone had this happen? The only time I was rough was the other day some idiot cut me off and hit brakes when I was pulling my trailer. I should have just hit them seeing as how the insurance bill would have been cheaper then this rotor lol. Anyway. Good replacement under 200 bucks..... Do they exist?

Ky85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Belts do stretch and loosen up after running for some time. Unless the bolts weren't tight enough, I doubt that anything slipped. It's probably just from where the bolts were at some time in the past. It sure doesn't hurt anything to double check though.

Ended up finding a loose steering pulley, did tighten up the bracket and it seemed to help but that pulley rocks forward and back about 2mm so its gonna get a replacement

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pulled it inside the shop finally!!! Tomorrow maybe I'll have time to pop the hood!!!

To do before rally:

Tapping injector
Clutch
Front end again but now I have my own alignment machine woohoo

gandalf

Reaction score
Pulled it inside the shop finally!!! Tomorrow maybe I'll have time to pop the hood!!!

To do before rally:

Tapping injector
Clutch
Front end again but now I have my own alignment machine woohoo

Weld that thing up front, the broken piece causing the death wobble. Then be sure to run the truck across your bright and shiny new alignment machine. I'd suggest you alignment it with it's normal load, ie if you usually have a cabover slide in camper on the truck, alignment it with that on the truck. The extra weight will effect the weight distribution. After all that, enjoy the GTG.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weld that thing up front, the broken piece causing the death wobble. Then be sure to run the truck across your bright and shiny new alignment machine. I'd suggest you alignment it with it's normal load, ie if you usually have a cabover slide in camper on the truck, alignment it with that on the truck. The extra weight will effect the weight distribution. After all that, enjoy the GTG.

My husband retired the slide in camper and we have a class C now that he will be driving to the rally. Steve likes his amenities heehee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online