So what did you do with your truck today?

Ky85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought fluids to swap trans diffs and all that for a camping trip next week..then she started making a sound on way back from store.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well sure. Keep going south west and you could visit Wes again and then swing north and visit me on the way back.

Truthfully not at all opposed to that. But if I'm going back to Wes' place I'll wait until I can afford some goodies! I definitely enjoyed the road trip, just will budget a little more time (and some better tires) if I do it again.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Truthfully not at all opposed to that. But if I'm going back to Wes' place I'll wait until I can afford some goodies! I definitely enjoyed the road trip, just will budget a little more time (and some better tires) if I do it again.
Well...you know that he's probably having another get together this fall. If he does, I'm planning to be there.

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Casually walking thru local salvage yard and looky there! Rare as hens teeth, a real honest to goodness brick diesel badge! I brought it home with me.
You must be registered for see images attach
Make a mold of that, and cast it. Even in resin painted silver, it would probably sell on here...

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Casually walking thru local salvage yard and looky there! Rare as hens teeth, a real honest to goodness brick diesel badge! I brought it home with me.
Oh there’s plenty of them out there they just all say “DIESE”

LOL

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would you lay that down with a tape measure, and take a pic of it, please?

tradergem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the oil and filter in the truck and then had to replace the passenger window motor too. I took the window motor apart and the brushes had worn out. The Diesel badge on my truck now says ESEL after this winter.