Attachments

• no plugs.jpg
    no plugs.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 4

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As much as they would like us to get on the dyno, there are 3 reasons I haven't to date.

1) - I don't need a computer to tell me what I already know.

2) - Some guy I don't know in a greasy cover all isn't going to sit in my truck and run the RPM's up higher than I ever did.

3) - I'd rather spend $50 on stickers. LOL

They are actually going to have an IDI only class in the fall for anybody who seriously wants to compete IDI to IDI.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
As much as they would like us to get on the dyno, there are 3 reasons I haven't to date.

1) - I don't need a computer to tell me what I already know.

know what??:dunno
now ya sound like the PSD/dodge/gm guys that bolt all these power mods on , claim way more HP than the truck makes, but yet wont prove it.:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
now ya sound like the PSD/dodge/gm guys that bolt all these power mods on , claim way more HP than the truck makes, but yet wont prove it.:rolleyes:

that would be the opposite for me, i dont want to pay to show the lowest torque ratings of the day LOL maybe after a turbo......

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
What they won't let you be the one behind the wheel... The one that I went to they just said run her up to what you feel comfrontable with - which we all know that with me pushing the little skinny pedal where we ended up on the rpm... they told me to let off :dunno

Jred,
Don't worry about being the lowest one there - in most cases they have a prize for turnig in the lowest numbers - which anytime anyone gives me anything for free I call it a good day... I didn't get that claim when I ran The Enterprise a few years ago - a first gen dodge took those honors.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

LOL

Yea. I'm defintely claiming more horsepower than any of those guys. LOL