Picked up a new power mod

pafixitman

Reaction score
Went camping this weekend and ran up the road to the dyno run. While there, Agnem and me got a new power mod for our trucks. Mel is running his on the 6.9 NA / C6 Bronco and I have mine on a turbo 7.3 w/ E4OD. We think the version of IDI will not matter because the guy used the same code for each of ours. Here is pic of the mod installed on my truck.

Attachments

• mod.JPG
    mod.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 144

pafixitman

Reaction score
PM Agnem. He has the guys card. We told the guy that made it to save the design because we expect many more will want one.

rubberfish

Reaction score
In retaliation to the chevy one.
I'd like to add to the spark plug one...
"or glow plugs" at the end. :rotflmao :rotflmao j/k :)

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice;Sweet

Just put this on the Stuperduty about 2 weeks ago........Didn't do a dayum thing for powerLOL ......Is fun picking on gassers though:D
You must be registered for see images attach

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Went camping this weekend and ran up the road to the dyno run. While there, Agnem and me got a new power mod for our trucks. Mel is running his on the 6.9 NA / C6 Bronco and I have mine on a turbo 7.3 w/ E4OD. We think the version of IDI will not matter because the guy used the same code for each of ours. Here is pic of the mod installed on my truck.
wow, glad I didn't go campin with you this weekend!!! That ain't right.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joe gets credit for the slogan. I added the IDI Powered to it. I've got one spare on hand, in red, going to Idieselman in Indiana when we get there. If he doesn't want it, then it's up for grabs. If you want to order one, I'll be posting the info when I get home from work. I kinda figured I could have gotten 10 of them made and sold them all easily, but I had tortured the poor guy enough, because these were not the only stickers I got, and mine are in reverse to go on the inside of the glass instead of the outside. Even the "modern" players at the dyno liked em'. :D