Introducing MOOSE BOOST!

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heath, is that a standard Banks down pipe or did you have to do some modification to it?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heath, is that a standard Banks down pipe or did you have to do some modification to it?

Yeah, I had to modify the Banks down pipe. The Garrett turbine exit is 3 5/8 v-band with a 3 inch outlet. I ordered a 3 5/8 v-band flange, and v-band clamp, and a tight radius 90 degree three inch 14 gauge aluminized pipe to modify the down pipe.

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the feedback Heath! I am in the process of getting my custom castings made to make installs go smoothly. Such projects take longer than I would like, but the end result will be worth it.

dunk

Dunce
Reaction score
Indeed. Curious if this is a complete package more or less bolt on and pricing. When I swap my ZF5 in it'll be time for a new turbo setup and I'd like to pull the engine to reseal and do studs. Rumor a while back was pricing not much more than the big name kits, which would be fine for me as I was looking at a new Hypermax when the time comes.

Pork_Chop50

He looks kinda hairy and slobbery to me....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has there been any further development on a ATS/Factory upgrade setup? And while it's been said before there is no such thing as too much thanks. So primarily to Mr. Sutton and Mr. Agne thanks for developing, installing, and documenting m sincere thank you. I am currently a dreamer putting together a long list of updates to my pickup and greatly appreciate there are those whom I can learn from.