Dually Refresh/Reseal/Build

91F350idi

Cody S.
Reaction score
Interior progress pics

Got the seats set back in and most of trim and panels back on. Figured I would post some pics
You must be registered for see images attach

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn...interior and engine trans combo look awsome...Love that did a nice job on interior and that engine... -Drool

I'm wondering about getting NEW valve cover decals made? Hmm...gonna talk to my sign guy for sure....

91F350idi

Cody S.
Reaction score
Thanks Riot. Ive thought real hard about getting some new ones made since mine are "yellowish" from age. It would look really nice to have some fresh white ones. thats for sure. With my luck, I would spring a helluva leak somewhere and it would coat my new decals and they would look like my old ones in a week, LOL

91F350idi

Cody S.
Reaction score
Gettin really close finally

I havent posted updated progress lately. I got the engine finished and set it in the frame last night. Today I finished up the body mounts and set the cab back in place. Then I worked on hooking up fuel lines, wires, etc. Tomorrow I will bring the MIG welder home from work and cut and replace some metal on my radiator support, then once thats finished I can install the rest of the front clip. It will take a few evenings to get all the little things hooked up and plumbed up. Hopefully by next weekend, everything will be about done. My injectors are sent off being rebuilt right now, so hopefully as soon as they get back I will be ready to finally fire this thing up;Really I cant get the pics from my phone to my computer tonight for some reason, so I will post them tomorrow

91F350idi

Cody S.
Reaction score
Some more pics

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its coming along really nicely bro! What are you having your injectors pop pressure set at out of curiosity?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Loving the progress Cody. Can't wait to see it in person at TS or at the Rally in July or both.LOL

Heath

91F350idi

Cody S.
Reaction score
Yeah Riot, the bed is full of garbage, but its stuff from outside like beer boxes, beer bottles, more beer bottles, more beer boxes, and parts boxes, etc. lol. Thanks 88 Ford, And thanks Heath, I will be at one or both of those events if at all possible. I'm looking forward to both events already.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the cover from the tent thingy...LOL No worries...was just ;Poke fun at the stuff in box...I do that too...I have enough umhm....bottles around here to well...ya I know how that goes...work on truck get thirsty....etc...My red rhino was the disposal unit for me! I did however keep the bottles...but ya parts boxes all got stuck out there....ended up with a big collection of napa and other boxes....LOL

Trucks looking real fine too. I almost wish I had a CC....but I'll stick with what I got...a SC build...

Keep us informed..

Thanks for more pics

Al