Cup holders

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Now it's been a long time. Who was that with the white crew cab named Enterprise? We could sure use his input here!
Argve (Travis)

WOW, the Enterprise was a long tome ago. Bunch of stories about that truck…

Travis hasn’t gotten on here in quite a while. He and I are like brothers… I test drove the Enterprise before he bought it from the Ford dealer by my house. Actually with both our busy lives I haven’t actually seen him in person for quite a while.. He has now moved up to a 16 6.7 PSD…

On the other thread about water/****…. The Enterprise popped into my head…. There are a bunch of posts/threads about the Enterprise… and his experimentation with it… the results, good and bad…..

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Ill take red dwarf, were I get to watch some psycos bumble around a ship.
Red Dwarf was great…. I remember it on PBS in the 10 PM time slot…. It would rotate through with several other series….

Some things didn’t make sense, then I happened to catch the very first episode, that is one series, that if you did not see the first episode, there was a lot of things you didn’t quite “get”…. After seeing the fist episode, I was like “Oh, that why that happened”

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never seen the point of a cup holder on a mower. I don't really care for grass in my beer.
I guess it's just for those times you feel like taking a random mower drive.
My buddy told me to mow his yard with a belly it was a “5-beer” job.

Now that he has a bat-wing, “it’s a less than 1-beer” job and he has to rethink his habits LOL

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Dirtleg gettin' called out
I hope that he is ok....does that sound needy..? I don't want to think that we got kicked to the curb...

I really would like to hear his input on the cupholder thing...

Yesterday I discovered that my Darling...(Case skid steer) has a cupholder....right now it is holding a rag to wipe the aux hyd couplers...

I got to try out a grapple today...oops...this shoud be in 'What did you do TO your truck today'...

See the grapple story there...and a sheepish grin on me with that one...

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought about something recently...I have not seen Dirtleg on here lately...I hope that he has cupholders in his truck...

Last I remember he was gonna ditch the E4OD and install a ZF...I wonder if he is ok...maybe he could not graft a decent cupholder in with the stick shifter..?

@Dirtleg gettin' called out

Umm yeah sorry been absent lately. Started new job July 17th been super busy so far. Cupholders are in the fold down center center piece in the seat from a 2003 F150. Not the greatest fit (Sits too high) but won't interfere with shifter when and if I ever make that move. Just need to find a donor truck locally.

How the hell has everyone else been lately?

Cups still being held?

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never seen the point of a cup holder on a mower. I don't really care for grass in my beer.
I guess it's just for those times you feel like taking a random mower drive.

I'd rather mow with grassy beer than no beer. But that's just me. My mower has a molded plastic thingy that houses the cup holder and a bin for the empties which I let collect until it's full and can't fit any more empties.