Cup holders

Rdnck84_03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a guy somewhat local to me that has built several dentside crew cab truck. They are all 24 valve Cummins powered with the '12 + king ranch interior. I am not a fan of the Cummins swaps but these were very nice and capable trucks.

James

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
@Rdnck84_03 thats something to consider.
Thing is, I don't have traditional seats in my crew cab. The front seats are buckets, but they aren't Ford seats. Someone had built a custom frame and bolted the seats to it. They're very comfortable though, and a little wider than traditional Ford seats.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Rdnck84_03 thats something to consider.
Thing is, I don't have traditional seats in my crew cab. The front seats are buckets, but they aren't Ford seats. Someone had built a custom frame and bolted the seats to it. They're very comfortable though, and a little wider than traditional Ford seats.
That's how the tow truck is. I made a metal frame to go on bench seat brackets and bolted the captains chairs out of a conversion van on the frame. And then my center console is mounted between the seats. The seats are about a inch or inch and a half too high but I got used to it.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey @Nero , when you can and if you don't mind, post a couple pictures of the inside of your cab. Like between the seats and such so I can understand how a console might fit in your particular situation.

And another option is to drink iced coffee in the summer and hot coffee in the winter, thus spills will be welcome.

Austin86250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the bullnose lower door pockets they are great cup holders

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang, that's tight. That's pretty much how I did the tow truck seat frame. Your seats look like crown Vic seats.

Even if you made a box like mine it might look silly only being 7" wide.

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
Dang, that's tight. That's pretty much how I did the tow truck seat frame. Your seats look like crown Vic seats.
I pulled off the trim on the drivers seat, and it had a chrysler logo on the inside. Figures.

I had originally purchased this seat setup from pick n pull, it was in an extendo cab 1989 idi

Edit,

Finally identified it. 1992 Dodge Spirit seats.