Building 7.3 idi

doofussevilla

Reaction score
Ended up putting engine back together because i needed the truck.. New head gasket and heads torqued to 150.

You must be registered for see images attach

doofussevilla

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

I basically have short block, used some other heads i had laying around and they ended up having cracks. I've looked on Craigslist and there's nothing on there. If anyone in the riverside county area has any or know of some let me know.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where were they cracked? Most the idi heads you will find are cracked. If it’s a critical area try to find something better, if not just run it

doofussevilla

Reaction score
Where were they cracked? Most the idi heads you will find are cracked. If it’s a critical area try to find something better, if not just run it
Idk that's what machine shop said. They weren't cracked in between the valves like my last set.

Here's the heads I got from Sacramento CA (400 miles away); They look in really good shape. I'll take them to the machine shop on Monday. Going to order 910 springs right now and maybe see if i can order pump and turbo from R&D since there's probably going to be a wait on it. I hope I start making more progress soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7