blakpete91 88 F-250 IDI Build thread

blakpete91

Reaction score
Picked up my cab lights from NAPA today. (part number - LIT 25760Y ) Hardest part was drilling that first hole.

You must be registered for see images attach

Ataylor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good job on the lights. I put clearance lights on my F250 and it took me 3 hours just measuring to make sure everything was even side to side before I drilled the first hole. I don't think that a truck can have enough lights. Do you have your headlights relayed yet?

Archie

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm...now how about a LUND Moon Visor with lights?

As for sway bar I'm sure SOMEONE:sly just may have one up his sleeve, however shipping may be a bit rough!

Looking really sharp so far.

Al

blakpete91

Reaction score
Snagged a picture of the nasty storm that blew thru last night (Lubbock, Texas)

blakpete91

Reaction score
Long time has passed since I've posted anything on here. Figure it's time for a 6 year update. Started by picking up a set of '03 super duty axles and shoehorning them underneth. Modified a RSK for a 97 to fit the front leaf springs. Also went with some new Cooper Discovery tires on some aluminum 16" super duty wheels. Along the way I managed to pick up some ARP headstuds, 110cc IP, stage 1 injectors, typ4 camsaft, and a stage 1 factory drop in turbo from R&D. The stage 1 turbo(never installed)will be up for sale soon as I've decided to go with Justin's Stage 1 hotside and instead going to use a BWS366 turbo. Water pump bearing has failed on me so truck has been sitting for the last couple of months. Here in a couple of weeks Going to pull engine and pick up a 4wd zf5 speed transmission/transfer case from a friend South of Dallas. Going to take my time with engine before it goes back in as I've only been home for 5 days in the past 2 months because of work. Will try to keep this thread alive with more pics as I make progress.

blakpete91

Reaction score
continuation of pictures

blakpete91

Reaction score
Stage 1 hotside made it through the mail system ok. R&D intake and BWS366 turbo are only two things I have left to source. Still debating on running an intercooled set up.

The_Josh_Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stage 1 hotside made it through the mail system ok. R&D intake and BWS366 turbo are only two things I have left to source. Still debating on running an intercooled set up.

You wont regret the charge air cooling! It improves everything. Only downside is the install but after that its cake.
What's the specs on the BWS366?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VWAudiFord

Members online