7.3 idi head studs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Read the Hall of Shame before buying them from DPS. Do a search, Icanfixall posted ARP part numbers to build a set for the 7.3. Make sure the set on Ebay are the same (they don't have an actual kit for the 7.3 IDI).

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
im not buying them LOL. dont have a use for them thought someone here might want them

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I wonder if this is the "fella" from new york that gave me... Mel.... Russ and Calvin such a hard time earlier this year... He kinda got a long vacation because of the things he was posting about the guys here... I was really offended by this guys actions... Yes... ARP does not offer a said set of studs for our engine but... They offer a 7 inch stud that fits... Russ was the person that did the research and found out they do have something we can use.... Everybody needs to thank Russ for finding these studs too... He is the kinda guy that goes that extra step but knows which way he is going..... Anyway... If someone wants to ask this seller how long these studs are and what diameter they are it would help others to know.... I don't need these but I would like to have a spare set....:D:rotflmao

Last edited:

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that may be him, some of the ebay I tems he sold in the past were identical to some stuff posted on another forum.

OMG, He is making money on the studs.!!!!!!!!!!

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen these ARP studs at various prices, these look like a good price for the "set". Is it?
Sent him an email thru ebay as to the size.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Ya know what Russ... I bet he is... Maybe we should drop him a line about making money off other members backs....:rotflmao:sly:angel: That guy was a real putz.....

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
I sent a question to the seller telling him that ARP never made a set for the 7.3 IDI, asking for the stud diameter and length. We'll see what happens.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya know what Russ... I bet he is... Maybe we should drop him a line about making money off other members backs....:rotflmao:sly:angel: That guy was a real putz.....

What is this all about?

Thinking about getting those ARP's from him.

Bill-W

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that may be him, some of the ebay I tems he sold in the past were identical to some stuff posted on another forum.

OMG, He is making money on the studs.!!!!!!!!!!

It is!, you might want to check out his comments on the injectors and return line kit in my world that is not appropriate to say about anyone in a public situation! I have already reported it to ebay this morning and suggest every member here who appreciates the work that these guys to do help us keep our beloved trucks on the road and running right report it also. Lets get him banned from ebay, although I'm sure the same thing Amazon will not be far behind.

I for one appreciate all the work and help I have gotten on this site, it has literally saved me untold thousands of dollars and has given me the confidence to dig deeper into my vehicles and save more money than ever before.

If this post and link ruffles to many feathers, please feel free to delete it.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not cool, so what if Mel and Russ make a little bit of money? We know we're paying a little extra to people we trust who know something to help insure it will be right. It's called capitalism.

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
I looked at his injector set -was going to look through his store. After reading what he said about Mel & Russ ,I closed the page. I have loyalty to our brotherhood -BOTTOM LINE!!! If we have a problem with someone in our brother hood we can settle it internally.
His type is not needed in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online