7.3 idi head studs

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanabebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i agree with mr. bill.
i'm not one for hitting people, but that guy really needs the crap beat outta him. non of you guys deserve to be called anything like that! y'all are really helpful and around for a good laugh. non of you have steered me wrong where always there to help when i needed it, and i thank all of yah for that!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Report this fool to Ebay... I don't know how to do this but I am going to do a search for reporting him. I plan on stating he has attacked personal friends of mine.... This is war ....:eek::angel:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Ok guys... I reported this piece of crap former brother of the forum. I used the hatefull discrimanation item. I could have used the language reporting too... I think I will go back and make another report about the language he used towards Russ... I was hopeing I could make a comment about the attacking of my friends but thats not available.... Let the war begin....:angel:

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What he said is slander and an attack of defamation of character on a public sight. I remember reading something that prohibited this on ebay

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Ok... Just got done with another report telling ebay he is trying to sell parts that are the same as mel and russ... What thus fool doesn't know is yes... The same guys ground the cam or built him a pump but..... they were not a Russ cam or did he get a Moose pump... He only got "something bult" by the same builders that our friends use... What a fool thinking just because you buy something from the same builder that others use that you are getting the same build or cam grind..... Can we all say dum@ss..... I read what he had to say about russ and mell in answering someones questions.... what a fool answering like that in an open forum like ebay....Like I posted before... this is war.....:sly

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
Russ may or may not be making money on what he sells us, I don't know the cost to him, so I cannot comment there... But I do know that it was cheaper to go through him than to go through the parts store, he mailed the parts the night I ordered them, he is always up to try and help on here, and he is polite, this does not equal an ******* in my eyes. This guy reminds me a lot of jsnap
For those who didn't see it this spring:
http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37499&highlight=jsnap
There was more, but I can't find it (not looking very hard either).

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Looks as if things have heated up a little. I got a response to my question:

"ARP will have a set of whatever you need as long as you know what you need and are willing to pay for it. LOL..... 34 pc set 1/2" Dia 7" long course thread on one side fine on the other with nuts and washers... Just what you need for the 7.3 IDI running a turbo thanks for looking."

So it looks as if they are selling the correct parts, but I am not sure it is a "he." The return email is labeled something like 92 diesel Judy... nevertheless, if this person is being a knucklehead, it won't hurt to tell the world.

94turboidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats ridiculous. If I can afford it when I need the parts its going to be through this site not some other person that won't stand behind it. I could care less if someone is making money off of it considering the reviews behind the moose pump, the injectors, and the camshafts. These sound like some seriously high quality parts and I am sure it has taken alot of time, alot of trial and error which most of us can't afford so does someone expect someone to get on here and sell parts and not make a dime on it. Why would they do it? I mean if I have something thats laying around and someone on here needs it I will ship it for the price of shipping but if I was going to be working on parts or handling cores coming in and out all the time I would want to make something on it. This isn't charity so I don't see how that makes anyone on here a a$$. In fact this is one of the few forums that don't have a vendor section and everyone actually sticks together and helps for the most part. You can bet when you post something here your going to get some constructive responses. This is the only forum I use. I used to be on some years ago and there was one that I won't mention it was like it was ran by high school kids with the unintelligent and rude responses you would get. And everyone there was trying to make a buck off of someone.

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
When my truck needs new injectors (which it does but I'm broke)

I'll either be getting them from Mel or Russ, enough said, they are the only people I'd trust.

I just still have to deice if I want Moose misters or BB code's :love:

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
What he said is slander and an attack of defamation of character on a public sight. I remember reading something that prohibited this on ebay

Ok guys... I reported this piece of crap former brother of the forum. I used the hatefull discrimanation item. I could have used the language reporting too... I think I will go back and make another report about the language he used towards Russ... I was hopeing I could make a comment about the attacking of my friends but thats not available.... Let the war begin....:angel:

I flat out reported it to Ebay. It's slander, not acceptable and he seems to need a good set of knuckles to the jaw.

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Personally I don't care if they do make some $ -its not my business-I do care however that what I buy is good & from a good source. Bottom line - I trust our oilburnin friends on this site. I've got to put in a small order from Russ soon,as a matter of fact.
I had a good friend who bought & sold Harleys part time (it was his part time business) He got harley he wanted me to own -rebuilt engine etc-he offered it to dirt cheap (what he paid for it plus parts for him to finish it ,original owner died. I couldn't afford what it was worth -I refused it because I would have never felt right if my financial situation got worse and I had to sell it (He was giving up his profit),after I refused it he got twice what he asked me for .But I had a clean conscience. He deserves his income just as we do when he works. This also applies to our brother on this site.
Thats all folks

Last edited:

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Also if anyone needs studs I can get them from arp and I make a whopping 5 BUCKS for the effort. Sorry for ripping people off.:dunno

Hey Russ, everyone deserves a Happy Meal! LOL

I've bought from you because you're a stand up guy and deliver good products at a reasonable cost. That's getting harder to find these days. Oh, and you're not a d-bag! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online