7.3 idi head studs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill-W

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the d-bag we're refering to. Maybe copy the page on ebay before he deletes the post. Oops, too late, all the negative answers he gave are gone.... Did anyone think to do it before?

Here you go, I also have it as a PDF's if the parties involved would like a copy please PM me. As I stated before if the mods feel the post is innapropriate please feel free to delete.

I think we shoud all give him a call as wish him a merry Christmas :***: :idiot: -cuss
Interested call me @ 347 200 0330
posting your phone number on ebay, that was smart LOL!

enjoy:

You must be registered for see images attach

junior20762003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:***:^^^^^^^:eek::eek::rotflmao:rotflmao damn oilburners got it like that huh LOL;Sweet

i say we gang up 500+ idi`s and give this guy a :backoff:backoff for talking **** then :idiot::idiot: :rotflmao:rotflmao

junior20762003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see he flat out calls Russ an @$$hole. I consider Russ a friend as I do all of you. It's been reported to Ebay. Profanity in an item description. LOL

a goofy i didn't mean no disrespect if any of yall thought that. i was very surprised that he said all that and at the end it made me laugh cause he dont know whats coming too him or whats gonna hit him,but that always happens to big mouths lol and also yall have help me everytime i asked for help im not a trader, thanks oilburners;Sweet

jsnap

Dunce
Reaction score
I gotta tell you I thought some of you guys were smart but im having second thoughts now. First if you want to start a conspiracy and use ebay to do it you shouldnt publicly post about it for one.... And then when you lead a mob of 500+ to aggravate and harass somone as in agravated harrasment along with Battery you really shouldnt post about that either I would think.... And im sure the true powers that be @ oilburners are gonna love this and whats coming @ them now lets see what happens copying things are great.. Merry Christmas And this is what section 240.30 of the NYC penal code says about it........ Aggravated harassment in the second degree.

A person is guilty of aggravated harassment in the second degree when, with intent to harass, annoy, threaten or alarm another person, he or she:

1. Either (a) communicates with a person, anonymously or otherwise by telephone, or by telegraph, mail or any other form of written communication, in a manner likely to cause annoyance or alarm; or (b) causes a communication to be initiated by mechanical or electronic means or otherwise, with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by telephone, or by telegraph, mail or any other form of written communication, in a manner likely to cause annoyance or alarm; or

2. Makes a telephone call, whether or not a conversation ensues, with no purpose of legitimate communication; or

3. Strikes, shoves, kicks, or otherwise subjects another person to physical contact, or attempts or threatens to do the same because of a belief or perception regarding such person's race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, religion, religious practice, age, disability or ****** orientation, regardless of whether the belief or perception is correct; or

4. Commits the crime of harassment in the first degree and has previously been convicted of the crime of harassment in the first degree as defined by section 240.25 of this article within the preceding ten years.

Aggravated harassment in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor.

Its Great to have Lawyer Friends Have a Merry all

Last edited:

jsnap

Dunce
Reaction score
Here you go, I also have it as a PDF's if the parties involved would like a copy please PM me. As I stated before if the mods feel the post is innapropriate please feel free to delete.

I think we shoud all give him a call as wish him a merry Christmas :***: :idiot: -cuss

posting your phone number on ebay, that was smart LOL!

enjoy:

And this Genius is Guilty of it already....... I beleive the guy you speak of may consider not filing that charge Tomm Dec 26 if There is a writen appology after from him who wrote it and the mods of the forum that allowed.... Your on notice oilburners Merry All

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Thats him for sure, its gotta be.

There's his phone number...time to start inendating him with calls/texts?

94turboidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who in the world would put their phone number in public sight right on ebay? I guess he doesn't know his responses are shown at the bottom of the page or something. I sure wouldn't leave rude comments like that and then put my phone number there. Its like he is looking for a fight with someone that or he just isn't smart enough to know how things work.

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
Don't want anyone to get in trouble or nothing, but does someone live close enough to him that they could just leave a nice note on his door? :angel:

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least I rated caps. I wonder if he is lurking here just to see the reaction, Towcat, Mel, if I were a mod I would close this thread, even though I appreciate the kind words and everything we dont need to feed this upstanding citizen.
Merry Christmas to all.

94turboidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least I rated caps. I wonder if he is lurking here just to see the reaction, Towcat, Mel, if I were a mod I would close this thread, even though I appreciate the kind words and everything we dont need to feed this upstanding citizen.
Merry Christmas to all.

Sounds like words of wisdom. And yeah I am sure if he used to be on here he is lurking to see everyones response.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well... If this fool is lurking hopefully its killing him to not be able to post a rebutal to all of this.... Itsn't silence golden sometimes....:angel:;Poke This fool sent me an email telling me some horrible things. Only Darrin knew of them so.... being one of the "choosen few" that were personally attacked I say this fool gets whatever he or she deserves.... Probably wears a mandress too....

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as he is registered ass a member his username will show up, like it did at 11:30PM yesterday on this thread. Shut er down. No more comments neaded.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
About making a buck off someone elses back... Now just how does a dealership make a buck... How does a retail business make a buck... they offer something we the buyer feels is worth the asking price... Nuff said.... This poor guy is making all the wrong moves in trying to sell something. Not many knowledgeable owners out there that don't know about this forum and how we take care of members. Our message is to keep the money in your pocket and out of the robbers and dealerships pockets. What we offer is free help to anyone smart enough to ask for it. No hard feeling if someone has to leave for a duramax, powerstroke or cummins rig... We tease but everyone knows thats all in fun. For me its a way of life... Not a truck.... Helping others is the only reason I'm here.... Well... I do like these idi engines too and the trucks I guess......:angel: Ever asked yourself whos your favorite oilburner member.....:dunno:sly:angel: I could tell you mine but that would just embarrass that member... Noticed I didn't specify a *** of said member....:angel::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online