7.3 idi head studs

Status
Not open for further replies.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Why wont this post show the page 5 answers... Hopefully its been locked but I have no idea....:dunno

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
I hope everyone has gotten the poison out of their systems now. This guy doesn't rate any more attention, other than to be aware of his sales.
I am active on a couple of other forums and this one by far is the most well behaved. Even though this thread got a little wild, it never went completely out of control, that is probably why it did not get shut down.

I never understood whether or not anyone felt $375 was a good price for a set of 7.3 head studs - never mind who is selling them. Seems kind of high to me, $11 for each stud?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The price isn't bad at all but for me I would choose not to buy from this fella. Having "known" who he is and what he has done here I just not intrested in buying from him. Do you want this fella knowing where you live.....:dunnocookoo No telling what might come your way. I have noticed something in my years of living that seems to be missed with something like the issues posted here... When going to war you never tell the enemy just what you have to defend yourself... Thats giving away too much information to the enemy. I'm sure some here have been "trained" to defend themselves by some very good resourses be it the military or private sector.... Sometimes a warning needs to be send along with a precieved threat... Just so an enemy knows not to take things farther than there mouth can back them up.... We used to say.... "don't let your aligater mouth overload your hummingbird ass". I don't mean any disrespect to any of the many posters here. There have been some duseys..... Let it be known this is a site that will stand up for those that are bashed no matter where or how it happens. This is a site thats family in so many respects. I pity those that are asked to leave because of the good that happens here. Saving a truck or engine that the factory has forgotten about... Time does march on... A few years ago Banks told me as of Jan. 1st they would not be supporting any idi turbos any longer.... That was several years ago... guess it will happen someday but... I have a spare.... Hopefully it wont hurt anyone...JSNAP... I say this to you again politely... Please let it go and move on. I suggested this to you last year in a PM and your responce was vulgar and abrasive... It went in one ear and out the other... You showed me nothing but hate and disrespect... You can say what you want... Its your choice.. Not mine. I probably would have bought all the items you had on Ebay. I even have some of them "saved so I can watch them..... I wont be buying from you nor will I comment any longer with you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle