2013 IDI WEEKEND

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ok guys got the Dyno Day set up. I spoke with the owner at Cozzolino Motorsports and he is looking forward to having us. I just need some information from you guys. As we need to have at least 10 trucks hit the dyno for special pricing to take effect. So I need to know who is interested in running on the rollers so we can start scheduling the day.

cdude20

Reaction score
Yeah I need to speak with them before I go making any rash decisions though lol. I will be making the res in the next few days at the latest so hopefully all the 1 room cabins won't be gone.

I would love to run on the rollers. I doubt I'm even making 120 at 212k bone stock but I might be making more by then, who knows. I even have all new u-joints to blow up!

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
sometimes it is nice to get a baseline before you start working on it. when i got my dually i made 142hp and 260 ft lbs. she was a hurting pup. look at the numbers in my sig... come a long way

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Tell ya what, I just now really took the time to check out what Travis has planned for us on this Rally and I have to say that I am very impressed with how things are taking shape. The Campground looks Great, Lots of room, Lots of amenities, Very professional and the prices are real good with the 25% discount.

The Go Cart doesn't look like your run of the mill Go cart place, I have had some experience with carting, and this place looks like a Riot! The Fast Track!?!,...Are you kidding me!?!,..Anytime you need to wear a helmet and neck brace,.I'm IN! Love the Slick Track, those are way fun,, and I am willing to challenge anyone that wants to race me,...;Really

whaddoya say?,,....punks,....;Poke

LOL

The Dyno Shop looks great as well, Shop looks clean and neat, the website looks good, I checked out the video, They run some pretty cool stuff. I will be willing to run on the rollers again this year as well.

Lookin good Travis! Lori and I cant wait! ;Sweet

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
a little over a year ago i met Darrin, i was going to buy a tuck from him dont know if he remembers, it was a green f350 1993 idi, i wanted that truck so bad, drove four hours just to look at it, well blue book value didnt agree with me and couldnt get the loan for it, but i ended up getting another idi, Darrin told me about the rally and its got me interested, dont know if i can make it this year but maybe next year, i have a baby thats going to be born by next month so this year might be limited on vacation

I do remember you and the Truck, Wish you could make it this year but Conrats on the new Baby. ;Sweet

BTW, I just got in a Green 95 CC 4x4 dually Diesel from Texas,...If you are in the market,..:D

cdude20

Reaction score
Reservation just made for a 1 room. Y'all will see my big old crew cab floating around somewhere. Look for the custom flatbed with atv ramps for sides lol. I look forward to finally meeting some IDI lovers like me.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Man, there is a good buzz going on here, should be making my reservations in another week so;Sweet Travis, the schedule looks great, I am really looking forward to things coming together this summer. Its looking like another Saturday-Saturday for me.

Corey, let me know your departure times as things progress, maybe a westward convoy again.:sly

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Yep the Dyno shop is pretty good - I have dyno'd out there years ago and these guys are top notch. Very professional. And they know how to have a good time. He said that if we want bring a grill and spend the day out there - they will stay as long as WE WANT them to or need to in order to get all the trucks through.

And sir I accept your challenge - all you will see of me is the back of my head. lol..... as you lap me.... there I said it before you....

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Looks like i need to get my **** injection and bigger turbo on darrin aint pushing me this year lol