2013 IDI WEEKEND

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
we may end up doing the cabin thing...still don't know whats goin on in our lives with work and what not (don't want to elaborate on the open forum) or if i will have a camper by then.... I will be doing my damndest to make sure i get there though

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
So this is open to anyone? I'm new to the forum but have been an IDI man for years. Just wonderig

Yes it is open to anyone and we would enjoy meeting you. Just remember that once you come you will be looking forward to the next one because its always so much fun not only for you but the entire family. What happens is us guys on the forum drag the wife and kids the first year then the family is doing the planning for the next year on the way home. The event is centered around family and friends with trucks on the side. I count some of the folks on this board as close friends.

Andy,
yes the campground is going to try and get everyone together that take full hookup sites. If you choose a primitive site or cabin then you will be in a different portion naturally. So making reservations before april will naturally help in this situation.

Also folks it has come to my attention that if you plan on staying longer than the selected dates or arriving before the selected dates then you will need to voice call the campground directly to get set up correctly. The computer system is only setup for the selected dates for the discount.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Absolutely!

Welcome to OB! It's a great time with lots of good people. The trucks are an excuse for us all to get together with new and old friends and enjoy the relaxing July 4th holiday. Just becareful if Darrin and I are lighting fireworks together........ :eek:

Heath

Oh ****!!!!! Better bring a armor suit!!! lol

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Getting better. Still a little stiff, but Im hoping to be back to work by Nov or Dec, where ever that may be. lol

John

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Very nice Travis. It's good to see the official '13 Rally as a sticky;Sweet I will be discussing this with the GF tonight, I do plan on early reservations:D and have a piece of lexan for John.........just in case Darrin and Heath get into their antics again.LOL

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
Ill watch them from inside the truck this year i think. Ok ill be making my reservation real soon once i figure out my work schedule. Cant wait travis!

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Andy are you gonna actually gonna come to this or will you have to work again lol lazy bum

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
Andy are you gonna actually gonna come to this or will you have to work again lol lazy bum

thats the one thing im blowing my entire years worth of vacation on! besides ive got to kick darrins ass on the dyno!

Blind Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is going to be much to close to my place :(

Not a real vacation unless I get to drive at least 500 miles in any direction :D

"SmokinIDI"

Reaction score
I can't wait for this year after such a great time last year I can't believe I have been missing out on this! It's just great getting to meet so many people with the same obsession;Sweet

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Does anyone the dress code? And are we applying it for travis? Maybe slightly modified for the goat man? :)

91F350idi

Cody S.
Reaction score
I REALLY hope that I get to make it next year. I would really like to meet everybody and get to see everybody's trucks. Im really looking forward to it!