2013 IDI WEEKEND

jonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting to go to one of these events for three years. So I'm going

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
whos up for some head to head drag racing.... im going to contact lucas oil raceway soon and see if anything is open during our time frame

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ok guys been busy here as of late - have nailed down the Go-Cart racing complete with pricing. Was able to swing a small discount for us. Sadly I forgot that information at home so I can't post the info tonight. Have to remember to bring it into work tomorrow night (this isn't something I normally carry to work so...)

Have talked to a shop locally about doing the dyno day thing - still in negotiations with the owner.

Currently in negotiations with Indy 500 Museum and Track for an activity day.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gonna be fun man! I always like to go-kart my family/friends on vacation!

Just got a little PRTJ reading your post. Gotta sort out the wiring mess on the crew cab soon. Wanna get her on the road sooner rather than latter.

Heath

dieselgiant

Dieselgiant
Reaction score
Gonna be fun man! I always like to go-kart my family/friends on vacation!

Just got a little PRTJ reading your post. Gotta sort out the wiring mess on the crew cab soon. Wanna get her on the road sooner rather than latter.

Heath

Oh my word yes. I need to regear the rear. Fix some electrical problems. Get the speedo working. Headers and exahaust needs to be built etc...............

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to a couple of good/bad influences here like ADV and Matrix, THis is my goal!
Please excuse the SoCO talking... :)

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a little over a year ago i met Darrin, i was going to buy a tuck from him dont know if he remembers, it was a green f350 1993 idi, i wanted that truck so bad, drove four hours just to look at it, well blue book value didnt agree with me and couldnt get the loan for it, but i ended up getting another idi, Darrin told me about the rally and its got me interested, dont know if i can make it this year but maybe next year, i have a baby thats going to be born by next month so this year might be limited on vacation

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Updated the Schedule....

I'm really looking forward to this July. Can't wait to see Old and New faces alike.

cdude20

Reaction score
So sad I missed the last weekend. I'm definitely coming to this. Me, the girlfriend, and her brother are going to load up in the crew cab from Wisconsin. Woot! Save a cabin for us guys, I'll be making the res once the federal tax money comes in ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online