kennyd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't believe you guys are still doing this :eek:
It must be 10 years or so since I went to the one up in PA LOL

kennyd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn Kenny your still around.... Dude.... we need to make another beer run....

Yes I am still around Travis! Still have the truck, my 17YO daughter drives it more than me nowadays however!

Somewhere I have pictures from that weekend...

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
That's cool. Putting the kids in big ole.truck. Sherman told me a few weeks.ago he wants a diesel truck for his first one. I told him slow down hes got 2 years until that happens... I'm not sure ill be able to handle three teens behind the wheel...

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Hey i have a killer discount on vinyl ghaphics i was thinking we i could get permission to print obn stickers plus maybe a 12 ann. Idi sticker... how many would be up for that

dieselgiant

Dieselgiant
Reaction score
Just reserved a kabin. Me and my little brother plan to get there on Sunday the 30th and leave the following Saturday the 6th. Now I need to save up for my exhaust system:sly

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Just reserved a kabin. Me and my little brother plan to get there on Sunday the 30th and leave the following Saturday the 6th. Now I need to save up for my exhaust system:sly

Cool. looking forward to seeing you guys in July...

UPDATE!!!!

Still working with local go cart place on getting us set up for some racing action for kids of all ages.

jonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I going to try to make there this year. I mean it's only a hour away LOL. As long as my work schedule doesn't include 44 hrs of ot every week that **** gets old fast.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Since you are an hour away even stealing away for a day is well worth it. Only problem is then you are hooked on them and you will be jonesing until the next get together.